Does somebody that was rated here with "it's over for you" have a girlfriend now?

yes. ive had one gf in my life, for a year and a half. brutal. she was an egyptian arab foid.

The other way around, for me.
Although the consensus seemed more around the 4PSL range. Some rated me "game over".
But I had already in the past had: ONS, short term fling, and one LTR that lasted over 4 years.

I’ve been told it’s over but I had a double digit lay count at the time

I have no relations or affiliation with @blackoutwhitein

The only similarity between us is that we’re both out of shape and black (he has a lighter skin tone however)
WAIT
ARE YOU AFRICANCEL?!?!?!

me,but since i am im here i have not had girlfriends,just fuckbuddies cause i did not connect well with the girls I fucked,mostly because of distance,also most of people here do not even try and they believe some stupid shit.Now being good looking makes getting women much easier but it does not mean you cannot get a girl,and trust me,I may be one of the worst looking guys here,mostly becqause of hair
also,there are some guys here like amnesi who slay like male models,well he could be better and get into a good relationship but he seems a little bit autistic

Why he mogs her
Why is it that when i post pics of myself I'm always called subhuman but as soon as I post pics of me with a girl suddenly I mog an average looking girl ????? be consistent you faggot website

I meant that white women aren't that much more attractive than Mexican women. In fact, I'd say that mexican women are hotter on average
I didnt say white women are more attractive. I said being white gives you an advantage to dating Mexican women.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
This is just not true. Male models are often lambasted for having no personality. Comedians are often unattractive.

The numbers game works for almost all men. If you look human there will be a woman who will find you attractive. This may be 1 in 1000 women but the result is the same.

No they did not provide financially for their gfs.

I can tell which users leave the house by how much they believe in extreme PSL theories.
bro i leave house on daily basis (9 hours out) and literally every day a blackpill theory gets proven for me.
i see tall gymmaxxed niggas with stacies
i see prettyboys with high school jbs
i see subhumans/average ppl either religion cope (mgtow) OR Betabuxx for a sub 6/10 foid.
no such a thing as number game imo

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I have ugly friends and they are never single. But they try their chances on 50 girls and manage to date one of them lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
bro i leave house on daily basis (9 hours out) and literally every day a blackpill theory gets proven for me.
i see subhumans/average ppl either religion cope (mgtow) OR Betabuxx for a sub 6/10 foid.
Yea I have to agree with Enlil, I see this shit way more irl than I see the opposite @Stingray

charisma doesnt exist it is a synonym for "looks good"

numbers game only works for gl men

how did they REALLY do it? moneymaxxing?
You honestly need a reality check if you think there's no thing as charisma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
charisma doesnt exist it is a synonym for "looks good"

numbers game only works for gl men

how did they REALLY do it? moneymaxxing?
Simply because "it's over" from this forum means nothing half the time

do u see tall people with average face with hot gf?

Yea I have to agree with Enlil, I see this shit way more irl than I see the opposite @Stingray
Yes these guys have infinitely more options. However it doesn’t mean that below average males don’t also have options and can also date attractive women.

I've been told ugly by foid in middle school + being smacked with a book in the meantime
while last year, being approached by jb in a club/told that im mm/change got handsome etc

changed only due to PSL - thx

not a gf but i’ve hooked up with many jb

ratings here are worthless. There are only handfull of people who would rate honestly/ accurately. A lot of users here will rate low to make themselfes feel better.

I have no relations or affiliation with @blackoutwhitein

The only similarity between us is that we’re both out of shape and black (he has a lighter skin tone however)
lol he's black? so what's with his submissive name, was he a bbcuck?

Tinder rating is not real life.
Get some balls and go get one.
If you can't, looksmaxx significantly and try again