Does somebody wanna explain wtf has happened to my account? Why was I DELETED, not even banned?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

LOL

Who are you employing Mr Lawrence @Master ??????

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus
@TRUE_CEL

@TRUE_CEL
It’s joever, apparently you’re not allowed back in as per the admin’s orders. Therefore I have to ban this account as well, as it’s my duty to uphold the rules. Personally, I have nothing against you. Try appealing after three months.

• WTF
Reactions: Lucid and MaestheticMaso
Yo this is bewildering

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
It’s joever, apparently you’re not allowed back in as per the admin’s orders. Therefore I have to ban this account as well, as it’s my duty to uphold the rules. Personally, I have nothing against you. Try appealing after three months.

Wait wait wait why? What pm me

I will pray for you.
Did you come to this forum for refuge?
Is admin denying you your right for a safe space?

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator and MaestheticMaso

Yo so this is the update. My account was deleted for utterly no-reason whatsoever by a corrupt Admin & now Master said he never gave the guy permissio (1​

And so I am being given no compensation. All my posts and reputation in tatters if they can't undelete the account that the admin had NO POWER / LICENCE to delete. His PERSONAL dislike towards me, because me as a curry mogs his caucasian fucking downward grown, hooked nose, norwood 4 receding ass

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lucid and MaestheticMaso

Yo so this is the update. My account was deleted for utterly no-reason whatsoever by a corrupt Admin & now Master said he never gave the guy permissio (1​

And so I am being given no compensation. All my posts and reputation in tatters if they can't undelete the account that the admin had NO POWER / LICENCE to delete. His PERSONAL dislike towards me, because me as a curry mogs his caucasian fucking downward grown, hooked nose, norwood 4 receding ass

Who was the Admin? Master should Demote him as that’s abuse of power!

LMao and now this

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Fuckngb bullshit

Welcome fellow greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297