Does t4 thyroid hormone have any role in pubertymaxxing?

ur taking one dude who gave his results on a forum compared to a studies results of 50%.

starting estrogen levels, different amounts of aromatase, they're all different for everyone.

your logic is just flawed.
just read the studies. im a bit slow does it mean that 1mg and 0.5 mg arimidex lower estrogen by the same degree?

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
just read the studies. im a bit slow does it mean that 1mg and 0.5 mg arimidex lower estrogen by the same degree?
Yep roughly the same, its just its better to have 1mg every day because of half lifes and your stabilized daily min–max of the chemical in your body.

i'll admitt you're right, didn't even know there's that much of a difference on how much estrogen is lowered by AI's in men, 1mg of anastrozole should be the standard then because 50% is just enough.
all good. bloods should be done ideally to see starting e2 levels and when ur on arimidex to tune ur dose because some people aromatase more or less or just have naturally higher e2.

Yep roughly the same, its just its better to have 1mg every day because of half lifes and your stabilized daily min–max of the chemical in your body.
i'm a brokecel i'll start with 0.25 mg and see how i feel

• +1
all good. bloods should be done ideally to see starting e2 levels and when ur on arimidex to tune ur dose because some people aromatase more or less or just have naturally higher e2.
can't take bloods im just gonna run 1mg and if I get side effects ill gradually go down until I feel good

• +1
i'm a brokecel i'll start with 0.25 mg and see how i feel
yeah it does have accumulation, 0.25mg with arimidex being at 48hr half life.

Screenshot 2024 05 19 at 103153pm

thought it had a half life of 24h?, so it should be taken EOD then?
half life of arimidex is 30-60 hrs. i will use 48 hrs for an example.

studies do ED, reason why for the ED is because every dose you will of been taking another dose when you already have 75% of the previous dose remaining in you still, whereas EOD would be 50% of the previous dose remaining in you still. so you consistently have a higher amount of the chemical in you at every time.

however, 0.5mg ED is the same as 1mg EOD.

Last edited:
half life of arimidex is 30-60 hrs.

studies do ED, reason why for the ED is because every dose you will of been taking another dose when you already have 75% of the previous dose remaining in you still, whereas EOD would be 50% of the previous dose remaining in you still. so you consistently have a higher amount of the chemical in you at every time.

however, 0.5mg ED is the same as 1mg EOD.
So in reality, if I take 1mg ED it'll be the same as me having 2mg in my body, seems a little much, no?

So in reality, if I take 1mg ED it'll be the same as me having 2mg in my body, seems a little much, no?
It's whats used in studies, but yes on paper having 2-3mg of arimidex in your body seems a lot BUT studies say dosage AMOUNT PER DAY, not total amount in body. Most compounds do have an accumulation effect.

It's whats used in studies, but yes on paper having 2-3mg of arimidex in your body seems a lot BUT studies say dosage AMOUNT PER DAY, not total amount in body. Most compounds do have an accumulation effect.
got it, ill just self experiment and see how it goes :feelswhy:

• +1