Does this foid like or hate me?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?

The foid that I mentioned called me a school shooter in the thread above keeps interacting with me. For example, she kept pinching my arm when she was sitting behind me in class. I was sitting down on my own on a bench and she comes up to me and asks me what I'm doing, I ask what she wants from me, she says "nothing just asking" and then walks away giggling. Another time she pulled my backpack from behind then ran away giggling again. And now she offered to give me her number, which I accepted in the hopes that maybe she actually likes me.

Unfortunately foids are complicated lying creatures and so it's hard to differentiate whether they are mocking you or showing IOIs. Considering this foid insulted me by calling me a school shooter, idk if these are out of interest or just another way to mock me. Any ideas what it could be and what I should do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and GuyFromSingapore
Thats compliment

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 28896 and Napoleon1800

The foid that I mentioned called me a school shooter in the thread above keeps interacting with me. For example, she kept pinching my arm when she was sitting behind me in class. I was sitting down on my own on a bench and she comes up to me and asks me what I'm doing, I ask what she wants from me, she says "nothing just asking" and then walks away giggling. Another time she pulled my backpack from behind then ran away giggling again. And now she offered to give me her number, which I accepted in the hopes that maybe she actually likes me.

Unfortunately foids are complicated lying creatures and so it's hard to differentiate whether they are mocking you or showing IOIs. Considering this foid insulted me by calling me a school shooter, idk if these are out of interest or just another way to mock me. Any ideas what it could be and what I should do?
Probably senses she can make you into a simp, and that's what she's trying to accomplish.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, GuyFromSingapore and Napoleon1800
dn rd

r🦧 her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Napoleon1800
  • Hmm...
she wants you bro

• Hmm...
Wdym? Can u elaborate?
She's got an ego to feed. How do you feel when she does these things? However you feel, she can read it instantly.

"Does she like me? Oh man, I'll bet she likes me.......I hope."

If that's what you're thinking then she knows it, and wants to have you wrapped around her finger for her ego. It's only natural.

The best thing for you to do is not let her touch you. Don't let her grab your bag or whatever. If she really likes you then she won't stop trying to interact with you, but you should never let a girl you haven't fucked touch you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Napoleon1800
She's got an ego to feed. How do you feel when she does these things? However you feel, she can read it instantly.

"Does she like me? Oh man, I'll bet she likes me.......I hope."

If that's what you're thinking then she knows it, and wants to have you wrapped around her finger for her ego. It's only natural.

The best thing for you to do is not let her touch you. Don't let her grab your bag or whatever. If she really likes you then she won't stop trying to interact with you, but you should never let a girl you haven't fucked touch you.
So this is from neither liking nor mockery? Its just attention seeking? So if she does try and touch me what should I do? Lash out and tell her to stop? And if she continues on and on I should then do what? Try to sleep with her?

She hates you.

• +1
Either way it could be a positive or negative thing

• +1
Either way it could be a positive or negative thing
Why are foids like this jfl

Calls me a school shooter then proceeds to give me her number

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
Would u be fine with talking to her further or will that make it worse?
Idk, she's just showing mixed signals
She gave me her number so I can text her if I want

So this is from neither liking nor mockery? Its just attention seeking? So if she does try and touch me what should I do? Lash out and tell her to stop? And if she continues on and on I should then do what? Try to sleep with her?
It's validation seeking. If she tries touching you look at her in the eye and find something to say centered around her touching you that makes her feel small. Mock her. Don't lash out or get emotional. Have fun with it. I know it's easier said than done but it's a skill that's gotta be developed. Don't be afraid to make her feel uncomfortable. You gotta be comfortable while doing just that. Be independent of the outcome, not afraid to look like a creep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, aesthetic beauty and Napoleon1800
It's validation seeking. If she tries touching you look at her in the eye and find something to say centered around her touching you that makes her feel small. Mock her. Don't lash out or get emotional. Have fun with it. I know it's easier said than done but it's a skill that's gotta be developed. Don't be afraid to make her feel uncomfortable. You gotta be comfortable while doing just that. Be independent of the outcome, not afraid to look like a creep.
Brootal. I have social anxiety this is like huge effort. Have to do it ig

Do you think I should text her or should I just ignore her completely since I would be giving her attention?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Brootal. I have social anxiety this is like huge effort. Have to do it ig

Do you think I should text her or should I just ignore her completely since I would be giving her attention?
Yeah, don't text her. But if she invades your boundaries you gotta address it immediately. Just ignore her unless she does that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, IAMNOTANINCEL and Napoleon1800
Yeah, don't text her. But if she invades your boundaries you gotta address it immediately. Just ignore her unless she does that.
Okay thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin