HTN

In

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Omen
This is what good harmony looks like

• +1
Reactions: Omen and antony 726
Cope harder retard if you had good harmony you would not look like a fag
I mog you to oblivion low t fat fuck, keep calling me a fag when you use contacts insecure mf, you even look like mid 20’s

2D959B46 3E25 4840 A103 FF4E1C03C3DE

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and Thebbcmaxxer
Is that a tranny?

like what are you thinking harmony is
The literal meaning is that, even tho you have bad features they work well bc of other good features/average and doesn’t make you look bad, making you attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
thankfully i wasnt born with that disgusting of a lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Omen and FaceAboveAll
But good harmony?
You can't have harmony if your nose and mouth are too big for your jaw. You need stronger masseters and prominent cheekbones. I'm not taking in consideration skin and pheno here but you aren't Chico bro, if girls don't approach ot look at you then your looks aren't impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Omen and Gonza
I mog you to oblivion low t fat fuck, keep calling me a fag when you use contacts insecure mf, you even look like mid 20’s

View attachment 2814590

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Stfu shit skin nigga got so mad while asking for a rating you need to fix your fragile ego
Bad lower third
Fucked up skull
Bad mouth to face ratio
Bad eye area in general
Your eyebrows are fucked
Narrow jaw
Fucked up looking ears
Disgusting harmony
Your a subhuman fuck with no life add being an incel on top of that :lul: get out of here you have no potential stop seeking validation here and go try reincarnationmaxxing maybe you will not be born in the slums of mumbai next time :lul:

• +1
Reactions: keyko and FaceAboveAll
You can't have harmony if your nose and mouth are too big for your jaw. You need stronger masseters and prominent cheekbones. I'm not taking in consideration skin and pheno here but you aren't Chico bro, if girls don't approach ot look at you then your looks aren't impressive.
I know I’m not Chico I’m not delusional I just looked at his eyes and they are similar not the same.
I’m not the best looking but I do think I have good averageness and harmony even tho I don’t have very good features, I have very forward grown maxilla, that’s why I look better in motion.
I do well with women and I never really struggled with that, just kinda confused of what to do bc of religion beliefs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Omen
What narcy 12 year old
Nah man I hate people who rate like shit, (got rated high mtn by a trusted rater) and people who bring others down when they didn’t did shit just posted their face and asked for answers

+ I mog you while fat imagine I lose weight gtoh :lul:
Why don’t you lose weight tho? Is arguably one of the best if not the best things you can do

Why don’t you lose weight tho? Is arguably one of the best if not the best things you can do
I lost 10 kg already since last month by fasting and gyming

According to him he doesn't need a lower third because of muh "facial harmony"
Never said I didn’t needed a lower third in fact I think surgery would ascend me hard, but I’m a firm believer that eyes is the most important feature and jaw second, I got told I should model, compliments for my eyes, and have no problem with women even tho I got shit lower third, that’s why I think it’s harmony

Stfu shit skin nigga got so mad while asking for a rating you need to fix your fragile ego
Bad lower third
Fucked up skull
Bad mouth to face ratio
Bad eye area in general
Your eyebrows are fucked
Narrow jaw
Fucked up looking ears
Disgusting harmony
Your a subhuman fuck with no life add being an incel on top of that :lul: get out of here you have no potential stop seeking validation here and go try reincarnationmaxxing maybe you will not be born in the slums of mumbai next time :lul:
Sorry man for hurting you maybe you can starve yourself to death to reach me, I’m not even lean, I’m 20% bf, so I’m as fat too, over for you maybe you can betabuxx and oofy doofy max

+ I mog you while fat imagine I lose weight gtoh :lul:
Motherfucker be graceful I choose your best picture+ frauded, and you got death tier eye lines in dark lighting, while I’m outside totally unfrauded, and no faggot tier contacts

• +1
Come on nigga not again, what happened now
Nigga he mogs u lol. He has a 10x better jaw than you
You can't 100% tell from distortion but your jaw looking like that in a selfie means it's over.
I don't even know how yours looks so shit when I have double the jaw even in selfie

• +1
Motherfucker be graceful I choose your best picture+ frauded, and you got death tier eye lines in dark lighting, while I’m outside totally unfrauded, and no faggot tier contacts
literally a random pic from gallery :lul: plus you face is trash anyways you have no potential plus ltn plus no harmony plus my eye area mogs

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nigga he mogs u lol. He has a 10x better jaw than you
You can't 100% tell from distortion but your jaw looking like that in a selfie means it's over.
I don't even know how yours looks so shit when I have double the jaw even in selfie
Nigga stop being a narcy fuck I thought you were cool, I fucking tell every time I do well with girls so no over no shit, I’m just asking for ratings every time because I’m leaning down from the fat I was. You being a narcy mf when you had surgery, took steroids and black so wtf you talking about

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Nigga stop being a narcy fuck I thought you were cool, I fucking tell every time I do well with girls so no over no shit, I’m just asking for ratings every time because I’m leaning down from the fat I was. You being a narcy mf when you had surgery, took steroids and black so wtf you talking about
Well moreso that you're being so narcy vs him as if you mog him.
View attachment 2814728View attachment 2814729View attachment 2814730
This is also great harmony feel like better than Chico tbh
Worse
It's good but it's arguable low 70%
Chico is arguable upwards of 90
Chico doesn't really have any outlier flaws I believe and like 2 or 3 minor flaws

• +1
Reactions: Omen, antony 726 and smallman

Worse
Chico doesn't really have any outlier flaws I believe and like 2 or 3 minor flaws
He’s fat, and is going to become the next funky flamingo, while I’m not even lean, unfrauded, jacked and 54cm bideltoid

He’s fat, and is going to become the next funky flamingo, while I’m not even lean, unfrauded, jacked and 54cm bideltoid
54 cm....??
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Worse
Sooo ian have 70% harmony and Chico have 90?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
boyo you are a favelacel probably like mtn. your harmony is bad. philtrum-chin, mouth-nose, etc. good eyes and potential

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Gonza and Blackgymmax