Does this guy lifemog PSL gods and celebrity chads?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
Winston Blackmore (born August 25, 1956)[1] is the leader of a polygamous Fundamentalist Latter Day Saint religious group in Bountiful, British Columbia, Canada. He is described as "Canada's best-known avowed polygamist".[2] He has 150 children with his 27 "spiritual" wives, some of whom he has admitted were underage

So basically he's like top 10 most successful breeders in world history despite being a fat oldcel, has JBmaxxed which is off-limits even for most Chads and got away with it all and still doing it
Is cultmaxxing the ultimate pill? It can allow fat subhumans to ascend to literal sex gods

brutal no reply pill

who are top 10 most successful breeders how tf does he provide for all his children

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
how does he make money and show photos of some of the jbs

Doubt he's top ten most successful breeders in history. A lot of monarchs with harems would have tons of children too

Yeah as a Psl god I can say, he lifemogs me

Nah there was a sperm donor who is speculated to have hundreds of kids(not even joking). He was banned from donating more sperm in his home country, so he went international lmao. Can't remember his name. If I remember correctly he was dutch or norwegian but not sure.