Does this happen to you also?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Sometimes i'm grateful of being an incel.

Yeah, lots of days you really want to be with a woman because that's how human nature is, that's how we are born, we feel the pressure as men, etc. Sometimes you might even feel empty or too alone in life while seeing people your age enjoying life in the street with a GL woman especially during celebrations.

However there are moments in life like today where i was walking and feeling like "Phew, thank God i don't have a wife nor responsibilities. I just ate chicken and now im going to buy some protein and drink some tea while watching football in a café and later some NBA maybe. I can walk freely in my streets, no woman will tell me to buy her anything and i don't have to waste money, rather i will buy some clothes for this summer today Insha Allah. Maybe i can go and see my uncle's friends later if i want to, perhaps buy some material to fish this summer also, and also i'll return home and tell my aunt to make me some fried eggs and tomatoes. This is the good life bro, free of problems."

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, NotoriousLoser and lemonnz
Yes, men are supposed to be alone and free