Does this theory seem legit?

dough2

dough2

Gold
I don't know why, but I've always fucking loved (thin) female stomachs. Megan Fox in Transformers was instaboner status.

RegalHeavyCopepod-size_restricted.gif

When I'm cuddling, I usually wrap my arm around girls' stomachs. I was curious so I Googled it and this thread came up:

There are two recurring topics throughout said thread:
  • Guys love touching female stomachs
  • Females are especially insecure about their stomachs
Can you find the evolutionary connection?

It's pregnancy. Women are insecure about their stomachs because if they're fat they'll look pregnant. Men like seeing and touching flat female stomachs because they can tell that they aren't pregnant.

Proof: Stomachs are consistently related as the body part that females are most insecure about.

IQ ON FUCKING 10,000. Where my Nobel at, Nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
D16DEF27 31F0 4BEB 9C22 B094E99DFA32

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, BigBoy, retard and 3 others
its not that legit

It's pregnancy. Women are insecure about their stomachs because if they're fat they'll look pregnant. Men like seeing and touching flat female stomachs because they can tell that they aren't pregnant.

up to this day i've never known a man who isn't proud of seeing his wifes/baby mamas pregnant stomach in a planned pregnancy.

Could be legit. Once they are pregnant they are basically done. Their youth is passed and now they are mothers. It’s been noted that men don’t find their wives as sexy once they become mothers because they see them as a mother figure, not a sex symbol like they used to be.

its not that legit

up to this day i've never known a man who isn't proud of seeing his wifes/baby mamas pregnant stomach.
That's completely different. A female will obviously have a different reaction to a guy touching her pregnant stomach than when she's not pregnant, and a guy will do it for completely different reasons too when she's pregnant.

less about the stomach itself but how much smaller it is compared to the hips for women (and shoulders for men)

less about the stomach itself but how much smaller it is compared to the hips for women (and shoulders for men)
And once again. A looksmax user completely misses the point of my genius thread and repeats useless echo chamber shit completely irrelevant to the thread.

And once again. A looksmax user completely misses the point of my genius thread and repeats useless echo chamber shit completely irrelevant to the thread.
nice theory bro

your hypothesis is dogshit and completely misses the mark, women are insecure about it since it's a sensitive area and there aren't any bones in it, it's also the first place excess fat becomes visible

your hypothesis is dogshit and completely misses the mark, women are insecure about it since it's a sensitive area and there aren't any bones in it, it's also the first place excess fat becomes visible

Sensitive area != insecurity. People aren't insecure about their eyeballs.

Where is your evidence that it is the first place excess fat is stored? Individual fat distribution varies greatly.

Sensitive area != insecurity. People aren't insecure about their eyeballs.

Where is your evidence that it is the first place excess fat is stored? Individual fat distribution varies greatly.
you're telling me stanley kubric shot this scene like this for the sake of it? eye shit is the easiest thing to do to make people to cringe

"When fat is ingested, it is stored in fat cells known as adipocytes. These fat cells are found around the body, just under the skin, and are also prominent in the abdominal region. "
-https://theslimco.com/blog/where-does-your-body-store-fat/#targetText=When%20fat%20is%20ingested%2C%20it,supplement%20the%20body's%20energy%20needs.