Does volufline work?

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Gold
Thinking of getting it for either my under eyes or upper eyes, lemme know if anyone has used

Why would you use it on the upper part of your eyes?

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
  • +1
Reactions: faceReflect
It might be worth a try. I've used for around 1 month and I am almost certain it works. Though I think the fat it supposedly builds is below the skin, so I think the veins are above. No idea why it is unpopular, seems to be that people don't believe in it and don't understand how it can possibly work, maybe there is too little science behind but it's a patented product so who would pay. I'm not saying it is proven, I'm just saying it works for me and others. Just try it instead, Tosowoong on yesstyle is the cheapest and they use pure Sederma oil. I'll probably soon stop and see if the changes stay. It does not seem to work for everyone though. I seem to have best results when I use it before moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and sub5pslathlete
It might be worth a try. I've used for around 1 month and I am almost certain it works. Though I think the fat it supposedly builds is below the skin, so I think the veins are above. No idea why it is unpopular, seems to be that people don't believe in it and don't understand how it can possibly work, maybe there is too little science behind but it's a patented product so who would pay. I'm not saying it is proven, I'm just saying it works for me and others. Just try it instead, Tosowoong on yesstyle is the cheapest and they use pure Sederma oil. I'll probably soon stop and see if the changes stay. It does not seem to work for everyone though. I seem to have best results when I use it before moisturizer.
Ok bro thanks a lot I’ll give it a go

• +1
Reactions: greycel
keep us posted brodie🙌🏼

• +1
Reactions: greycel and sub5pslathlete