does water fast really work?

Detective

Detective

Master
probably cause muscle loss. can someone who tried it post results

ye I did it for 3 days lost 5kg kept it off, the key is easing your way back into eating by juices.

ye I did it for 3 days lost 5kg kept it off, the key is easing your way back into eating by juices.
are you sure about that was fat? i dont want muscle lose

are you sure about that was fat? i dont want muscle lose
ye it's guaranteed you'll lose muscle mass, its the first thing youll body will eat at if you're losing it that fast, if you're worried do it slow and have a high protein intake

ye it's guaranteed you'll lose muscle mass, its the first thing youll body will eat at if you're losing it that fast, if you're worried do it slow and have a high protein intake
i already knew it cause muscle loss but i saw a thread yesterday one retard said it wont cause muscle loss and gave some study link but idk.

i already knew it cause muscle loss but i saw a thread yesterday one retard said it wont cause muscle loss and gave some study link but idk.
I personally barely lose muscle when I lose weight fast. It just depends on the person tbh. Your muscles will look smaller due to less glycogen stores and water weight.

probably cause muscle loss. can someone who tried it post results
it works yeah but you’ll lose a lot of muscle and fat. Also if you water fast for a week or more you’ll lose hair