Does Xanax Work?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Does it completely kill your inhibition? Why don't I see people on Xanax rape or murder then. Stupid.

Yeah, but I would avoid it at all costs.

0.5mg will get you relaxed. Anxious about being in public? Have to make a presentation and want to take that edge off? Have social anxiety?

0.75-1mg will likely make you sleepy. You will feel like you haven’t slept in 24 hours and just want to lay down. You don’t want to be bothered. You just want to lay in bed and have a more negative outlook on life.

1.5-2mg will knock you out. You are at the stage where people will notice you’re “off.” They can’t tell whether you’re shit faced or on drugs. You are saying things not remembering the last thing you said. You might feel hungry and only eat half a sandwich before finding most of the food just fell on the plate.

2mg+ you are asking for a “bad time.” At this point you’ve blacked out. You will forget everything you’ve done for the next 2-3 hours before you pass out in your bed in a deep sleep. You will do things without thinking twice. Mentally you’re not there anymore. You’re words don’t compute what you want to say and it sounds like you’re mumbling. Avoid it at all costs.

0.5mg will get you relaxed. Anxious about being in public? Have to make a presentation and want to take that edge off? Have social anxiety?

0.75-1mg will likely make you sleepy. You will feel like you haven’t slept in 24 hours and just want to lay down. You don’t want to be bothered. You just want to lay in bed and have a more negative outlook on life.

1.5-2mg will knock you out. You are at the stage where people will notice you’re “off.” They can’t tell whether you’re shit faced or on drugs. You are saying things not remembering the last thing you said. You might feel hungry and only eat half a sandwich before finding most of the food just fell on the plate.

2mg+ you are asking for a “bad time.” At this point you’ve blacked out. You will forget everything you’ve done for the next 2-3 hours before you pass out in your bed in a deep sleep. You will do things without thinking twice. Mentally you’re not there anymore. You’re words don’t compute what you want to say and it sounds like you’re mumbling. Avoid it at all costs.
What dose should I take if I just never wanna be anxious?

Yeah it works. Its also one of the only drugs that is proven to lower IQ with overuse and can permenently damage your brain and lead to dementia

What dose should I take if I just never wanna be anxious?
0.5mg-1mg depending on your weight.
Be aware tho, you might get very dependent and feel like you can only function on xanax. I started taking 0.5mg and suddenly im taking 1 or sometimes 2mg even to school.
When I stopped I didn't remember anything what I did in like two months and after couple of weeks I didn't recognize my own neighborhood or my own room and had an assault charge.
If you have discipline to only take 0.5mg then go for it but trust me don't do it.

0.5mg-1mg depending on your weight.
Be aware tho, you might get very dependent and feel like you can only function on xanax. I started taking 0.5mg and suddenly im taking 1 or sometimes 2mg even to school.
When I stopped I didn't remember anything what I did in like two months and after couple of weeks I didn't recognize my own neighborhood or my own room and had an assault charge.
If you have discipline to only take 0.5mg then go for but trust me don't do it.
I literally can't function socially as it is. So how'd it be different to coming off as Xanax. In both scenarios I'd still be unable to exist socially.

What happens if you take 2mg? Do you become a low inhib mogger?

Does it completely kill your inhibition? Why don't I see people on Xanax rape or murder then. Stupid.
No idea never used it myself, If you want a recommendation:
Personally I find shrooms to be very good for inhibitions it basically removes all your fear, and its a lasting thing (Obviously not as fearless after its worn off but the decrease in brain activity around your fear area lasts for weeks).

I literally can't function socially as it is. So how'd it be different to coming off as Xanax. In both scenarios I'd still be unable to exist socially.

What happens if you take 2mg? Do you become a low inhib mogger?
It depends but probably yeah. You will become low inhib as fuck and in your head you feel like youre fine but in reality you are uncoordinated and cant speak properly. Not worth it tbh. But if you do it make sure u don't take alcohol with it

No idea never used it myself, If you want a recommendation:
Personally I find shrooms to be very good for inhibitions it basically removes all your fear, and its a lasting thing (Obviously not as fearless after its worn off but the decrease in brain activity around your fear area lasts for weeks).
Dang. I live in a country where Shrooms are banned and hyper expensive.

It depends but probably yeah. You will become low inhib as fuck and in your head you feel like youre fine but in reality you are uncoordinated and cant speak properly. Not worth it tbh. But if you do it make sure u don't take alcohol with it
So I'll basically act drunk?

Why not just grow them its super easy.

Seeing as how I live under helicopter curry parents this may be a little tough

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims

Now tell me a way to get it without a doctor.

It kills inhibition along with motivation, sex drive, and ability to think complex thoughts. It's also insanely addictive.

I'm gonna take 2mg tommorow, what can I expect?

Beware of benzos.

I’ve been doing 20+ mg a day Xanax for months. Withdrawal wasn’t to difficult for me. Not he hell people described.

But it’s easy to develop a habit

A lot of crimes are made under influence of benzodiazepines actually. You may not see it but it's common for criminals to take benzodiazepines before doing a crime. Common in robberies etc, all kinds of crime.

Beware of benzos.

I’ve been doing 20+ mg a day Xanax for months. Withdrawal wasn’t to difficult for me. Not he hell people described.

But it’s easy to develop a habit
Is 2mg good

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
@XANAX

So? Do you work? Applying or searching at all for a job?

Is 2mg good
Yeah probably won’t fuck you up. But it varies. It also has a cross tolerance with alcohol. So if you drink sometimes the effects are attenuated. But don’t drink while on it

Yeah probably won’t fuck you up. But it varies. It also has a cross tolerance with alcohol. So if you drink sometimes the effects are attenuated. But don’t drink while on it
I won't but what will 2mg do exactly

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
I won't but what will 2mg do exactly
Make you feel very relaxed. Probably tired too.
Ime when benzos are not combined with alcohol you don’t become retarded and write stupid shit to everyone. Just a tranquil state.

If you do heavy doses with booze you usually wake up in jail or next to a fat chick

Make you feel very relaxed. Probably tired too.
Ime when benzos are not combined with alcohol you don’t become retarded and write stupid shit to everyone. Just a tranquil state.

If you do heavy doses with booze you usually wake up in jail or next to a fat chick
I'm unlikely to do a crime though right?

I wanna take 0.25mg once for a presentation and that’s it. Is that safe?