Does your glans/tip increase in size before/during an ejaculation?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I can't find any articles online that talk about this. Some guy online mentioned it happens to him before he ejaculates but he phrased it in such a way as if it may not be normal ("My wife has indirectly pointed this out to me as she notices a difference in my size as I approach orgasm and I think it is my glans (or at least that’s what I tell myself…).").

The only thing I found online was a Quora thread where a guy mentions his glans gets larger as well, but again he phrases it in such a way as if it may not be normal ("I am not sure if it is the same with all guys, but from what I have experienced, yes, a guy’s penis does get a tiny bit bigger just before and during ejaculation.").

Also, how come it only happens before/during an ejaculation? Is there a way to keep that size? I theorize it's from temporary increased blood flow and I wonder if there's a way to get that increased blood flow even without having to ejaculate?

Tagging fellow cockologist: @It'snotover

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I can't find any articles online that talk about this. Some guy online mentioned it happens to him before he ejaculates but he phrased it in such a way as if it may not be normal ("My wife has indirectly pointed this out to me as she notices a difference in my size as I approach orgasm and I think it is my glans (or at least that’s what I tell myself…).").

The only thing I found online was a Quora thread where a guy mentions his glans gets larger as well, but again he phrases it in such a way as if it may not be normal ("I am not sure if it is the same with all guys, but from what I have experienced, yes, a guy’s penis does get a tiny bit bigger just before and during ejaculation.").

Also, how come it only happens before/during an ejaculation? Is there a way to keep that size? I theorize it's from temporary increased blood flow and I wonder if there's a way to get that increased blood flow even without having to ejaculate?

The pulling towards the tip would probably cause an enlargement.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The pulling towards the tip would probably cause an enlargement.
Are you talking about manual pulling (i.e. while you're masturbating) or is it a process that happens involuntarily?

Are you talking about manual pulling (i.e. while you're masturbating) or is it a process that happens involuntarily?
Yes but I would say for the people with a tighter grip it would happen. But that can come with complication. No I wouldn’t imagine something like that is involuntary.

• +1
Yes but I would say for the people with a tighter grip it would happen. But that can come with complication. No I wouldn’t imagine something like that is involuntary.
Thanks for your input, friend!

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and GuyFromSingapore
Never noticed it before.

Never noticed it before.
When you heal from the flu, try to pay attention to it. Also, what is your glans size? Is it smaller, equal or larger than your shaft?

depends with hands yes, but thats more cause of kegeling before you bust, with a pocket pussy its the opposite tho

• +1
When you heal from the flu, try to pay attention to it. Also, what is your glans size? Is it smaller, equal or larger than your shaft?

Same size.

• +1
When I was younger my glans swelled up like a bubble. Idk if that’s what you’re talking about.

• +1
depends with hands yes, but thats more cause of kegeling before you bust, with a pocket pussy its the opposite tho
Is your username a reference to being a coomer?

When I was younger my glans swelled up like a bubble. Idk if that’s what you’re talking about.
Did it happen before/during ejaculation?

Did it happen before/during ejaculation?
During/after. I didn’t notice till after. I had a shower and went to bed and It was gone by the morning.

• +1
Yes, my glans appear bigger after ejaculation

• +1
Bhai, what should I eat today?

Indian, Malay, Chinese or Western?
ALWAYS South Asian. South Asian cuisine is unmoggable. But sometimes you gotta switch it up, so I'd say go for Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
During/after. I didn’t notice till after. I had a shower and went to bed and It was gone by the morning.
Wait, so it stayed that way even after ejaculating? Since you say "it was gone by morning,"?

Yes, my glans appear bigger after ejaculation
Only after? What about during/before? Mine only gets bigger during/before but never after. Then it goes back to flaccid.

Only after? What about during/before? Mine only gets bigger during/before but never after. Then it goes back to flaccid.
I'm not too sure about pre-ejaculation, but right after it's more swollen.

Then it's flaccid

• +1
ALWAYS South Asian. South Asian cuisine is unmoggable. But sometimes you gotta switch it up, so I'd say go for Chinese.

I'd have to go to Little India for proper Indian food.

Little India is a great place to cold approach White tourists and make friends with.

• +1
jesus fucking christ, this place

• JFL
No it just pulsate to and fro like this

Pokemon gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Michael Myers and GuyFromSingapore
Thanks for your input, friend!
Show ignored content but I guess it's a nigger detected opinion rejected video or something else racist

• JFL
I'm not too sure about pre-ejaculation, but right after it's more swollen.

Then it's flaccid
Interesting. Pay attention to it next time and let me know in this thread. To see if it occurs pre-ejaculation as well (as in, moments before/during ejaculation).

I'd have to go to Little India for proper Indian food.

Little India is a great place to cold approach White tourists and make friends with.

So you're ordering South Asian or Chinese as I suggested?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Show ignored content but I guess it's a nigger detected opinion rejected video or something else racist
No, he was actually sharing his opinion on the matter.

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Maybe that's a better way to describe it; that it pulsates. I feel as if it comes with an increase in size due to pulsating. Do you experience that too?
Lol yeah I Do. Slight increase

• +1
Interesting. Pay attention to it next time and let me know in this thread. To see if it occurs pre-ejaculation as well (as in, moments before/during ejaculation).
U should become a urologist since ur so interested in this stuff

• JFL
Wait, so it stayed that way even after ejaculating? Since you say "it was gone by morning,"?
Yes it was kind of like a squidgy balloon. But bare in mine this was the early stages of puberty 12-13.

• Woah
Lol yeah I Do. Slight increase
I think it's a common thing then, so I am confused why online articles don't mention it at all. Strange.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Yes it was kind of like a squidgy balloon. But bare in mine this was the early stages of puberty 12-13.
That's very interesting bhai. I have never experienced such a thing.

I'm fine with seeing cocks online, NOT in real life. :feelskek:
Or be a gyno.

See pussy daily and u can stick ur finger in them as a plus

• JFL
Oh thought you did a sarcasm
No, I'm not a sarcastic person. I dislike sarcasm and people who are sarcastic. They come across as passive-aggressive fags.

No, I'm not a sarcastic person. I dislike sarcasm and people who are sarcastic. They come across as passive-aggressive fags.
You should come to the UK sometime!

• JFL
Or be a gyno.

See pussy daily and u can stick ur finger in them as a plus
For that, you need to be a doctor first and I don't have the IQ.

Not to mention, seeing puss puss daily doesn't mean you will see cute girls' puss puss.

Most of your patients will be middle-aged foids, grannies, etc.

I'd get disgusted if I had to see their puss puss.

Also I don't think you can actually stick your finger in them.. But I did watch a gyno video and this guy was completely inspecting a middle-aged foid's puss puss some months after she had given birth to show the viewers the changes.

Crazy shit. That her husband is ok with it. Or he doesn't know. Or wonder what her son will think of it when he grows up, that his mom got her puss puss inspected by a guy.

I noticed in the video the guy was playing with her clit as well, so she definitely got horny. JFLLLLLL.

For that, you need to be a doctor first and I don't have the IQ.

Not to mention, seeing puss puss daily doesn't mean you will see cute girls' puss puss.

Most of your patients will be middle-aged foids, grannies, etc.

I'd get disgusted if I had to see their puss puss.

Also I don't think you can actually stick your finger in them.. But I did watch a gyno video and this guy was completely inspecting a middle-aged foid's puss puss some months after she had given birth to show the viewers the changes.

Crazy shit. That her husband is ok with it. Or he doesn't know. Or wonder what her son will think of it when he grows up, that his mom got her puss puss inspected by a guy.

I noticed in the video the guy was playing with her clit as well, so she definitely got horny. JFLLLLLL.
I know that some foids specially seek out male gynos

I know that some foids specially seek out male gynos
I guess. But at the end of the day they're just teasing you. What's the point of having a foid spread her legs and show you her puss puss when you can't even take it to poundtown?

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
happens

if i smoke up