doesnt SNL ever get tired of making political jokes?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Every time I go on YouTube I see a random thumbnail by SNL and it’s some new video where some guy pretends to be Trump or some other political guy lol. Like how many of these videos are they gonna do? I remember even back in like 2016 I saw videos with almost the same thumbnail.

How come they don’t do a segments about stuff other than political things like cmon be more creative

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Every time I go on YouTube I see a random thumbnail by SNL and it’s some new video where some guy pretends to be Trump or some other political guy lol. Like how many of these videos are they gonna do? I remember even back in like 2016 I saw videos with almost the same thumbnail.

How come they don’t do a segments about stuff other than political things like cmon be more creative
at some point they are the political comedians, even if they don’t like it they are known for that. And hey i wouldn’t complain if making money was that easy

• +1
at some point they are the political comedians, even if they don’t like it they are known for that. And hey i wouldn’t complain if making money was that easy
but at this point is basically the same jokes over and over again. Why not change it up and make a joke about a political figure who hasn’t been joked about before like George Washington or some old faggot from 500 years ago lol

• +1
You know the answer cmon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, hydraiskami, thatrandomteen and 1 other person