_MVP_

Crime
I failed the practical Exam 3 Times, the Stress was otherworldly

Succeeded with the 4th, but even at the 4th Exam i felt an extreme Stress

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, ChiraqJihad and SecularIslamist
Imagine Being good at driving and still failing 3 Times. This happened to me

Fail 1: a bicycle Driver waited too long and i Drive Like any normal human would, examiner Said i should have waited even longer to let him through

Fail 2: Nazi examiner, Said i Made many small mistakes (lol? No big mistake, still failed)

Fail 3: Nazi examiner destroyed me cuz i didnt See that a sign only applied when it was raining, it was my First time on that route. So i was driving 70 instead of 100, lol.

Attempt 4: success, examiner was probably pitiful for me

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
lol license exams in europe sound super hard here you can go to a dmv in a ghetto area and they pass everyone. ive never been tested on paralel parking and i cant do it

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
lol license exams in europe sound super hard here you can go to a dmv in a ghetto area and they pass everyone. ive never been tested on paralel parking and i cant do it
It is also expensive, you spend so much time on theoretical classes, driving classes, driving schools don't give a fuck about your time and can stretch your classes over months, if you fail theoretical or driving exams you need to pay, and once you finally finish it, you get "probationary license" which means that:
You need a faggot begginer sign on your car
You must drive 10% under allowed speed
You are not allowed to drive between 11PM and 6AM
You are not allowed to drive cars with stronger engines
You are not allowed to travel to other countries
You need to have someone with 5+ years of driving experience

When I started to drive this cucked probation license lasted for one year and now I think that if you are under 21, you need to have probation license until you are 21. Fines for breaking these things are brutal financially.

It is a clown world.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and St.TikTokcel
Did the nazi instructor get destroyed or could he get away with what he did to you?