Doing Tempelcat4 height thread

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
Just the stretching for now because I don’t have time to go to the gym for the bike.

Deadhanging for 15 minutes in 30 second intervals

Cat and cow stretch for 10 secs in each position 3 times

Cobra stretch for 10 secs each 5 times

results: 2 cm of “growth” in reality it’s just spinal decompression but at least it carry’s over to the next day since at school when I asked people said I got taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Typhon, moggathon, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
I’m gonna be a lab rat for people that think this is cope

So just wait and see to find out Ig

Just the stretching for now because I don’t have time to go to the gym for the bike.

results: 2 cm of “growth” in reality it’s just spinal decompression but at least it carry’s over to the next day since at school when I asked people said I got taller
bla bla bla if ur not 6'2 by the time ur 16 it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Do more than just stretches to be like Lebron

• Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James
Ngl dude ill be honest but you sound estrogenic

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, Jeww and Lebron_James
Norway, and at 5'11 its over for you anywhere except the slums of Mumbai
Where I live it’s above average height bro idk about Norway, that’s tough if you gotta be 6’2 at least 💀

Its over for you, you wont get taller sorry to break it to you
I grew a cm like 2 weeks ago but yeah I’m not expecting much other than spinal decompression, the bicycle thing is also probably bullshit since how tf is extending your legs gonna lengthen the femur but I’m Leanmaxxing anyway so I’m gonna do cardio anyway

Age and current height?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Age and current height?
Almost 17 5’10 before the stretches and basically 5’11 now but I would expect myself to shrink back without consistent stretching

Almost 17 5’10 before the stretches and basically 5’11 now but I would expect myself to shrink back without consistent stretching
I'm 3 months into being 17 can I get as much as 3cm or is it too late?

And do you have to do these stretches somewhat actively to keep the spine decompressed?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
I'm 3 months into being 17 can I get as much as 3cm or is it too late?

And do you have to do these stretches somewhat actively to keep the spine decompressed?
The guide said do it every night but I’ve only done it for 1 night so idk

I have no idea how much you can grow though, check your growth plates. Spinal decompression will get you like 2-3cm anyways but it won’t be permanent

I will try this (please lord give me 6”1)

• JFL
Thats just autistic

I’m 6’4” (my predicted height) and got 4 hours sleep during growth spurt, it’s all genetics

I’m gonna be a lab rat for people that think this is cope

So just wait and see to find out Ig
Keep doing what you are doing bro, don’t let people tell you that you are coping. only way we find out what works is through experimentation. You can either be a rotter or a doer.

• +1
I’m 6’4” (my predicted height) and got 4 hours sleep during growth spurt, it’s all genetics
I’m not denying the role of genetics, my brother did basically the same as you and ate whatever he wanted and got to 6’4 as well.

But spinal elongation works for a couple inches at most over years. My brother knew a phillipino guy that did deadhanging for like an hour a day for 2 years and went from near midget tier to 5’5

• Woah
Reactions: Typhon