Dominating foids is life. (Rant)

Madness

Madness

Inactive
They love it so much man fuckkk “hey madness come lift me and spin me around” fun af I wish I could do this to them in bed. Another foid fake boxed me and I blocked her shot bent her over a desk with her ass facing me and her nipples got hard (I saw them through her slut top).

WHY CANT I JUST DOMINATE FOIDS ALL DAY.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, JellyBelly, kirbyparks and 4 others
Spin these toilets around champ!

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
why don't u just go and uppercut one

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
biggest suifuel is when you cant carry them or they are noticeably stronger than you

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and 2 others
biggest suifuel is when you cant carry them or they are noticeably stronger than you
I’ve never met a foid smaller then me I always get the “I feel so small” and “wow your tall”

I’ve never met a foid smaller then me I always get the “I feel so small” and “wow your tall”
Never met a foid smaller than you

Jfl its over

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, kobecel and RichardSpencel
yeah but arnt you 6'5 or some shit? 6'0 is gl until you meet some 5'10 bitch and swear she looks taller than you at some angles

Never met a foid smaller than you

Jfl its over
While I have actually met one foid I guess and a few adults. Still the girls in my area are highly feminine
yeah but arnt you 6'5 or some shit? 6'0 is gl until you meet some 5'10 bitch and swear she looks taller than you at some angles
I’m a grade 8 so no. I’m probably only like 5’11 and just above 6 in shoes, still a giant too the small foods of my area

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
If a girl is stronger than you and she isn't on steroids you should just rope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Can't wait to unleash my blackpill thread of the texts I get daily from women telling me to basically beat the shit out of them in bed.

Such is the life of an angry 6'4 gymcel who will be abusing PEDs soon

@Afrikancel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 773, kobecel, Afrikancel and 2 others
can we stop the lowkey bragging threads theyre really cringe tbh. this is a looksmaxxing forum, most people here just want advice on how to improve their looks or shitpost. brag threads mean nothing

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Blitz, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Can't wait to unleash my blackpill thread of the texts I get daily from women telling me to basically beat the shit out of them in bed.

@Afrikancel
tag.

And don't forget to inject GHK-cu to keep your collagen while on roids.

giphy.gif

when you play rough and it gets wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 773, dodt, kobecel and 4 others
tag.

And don't forget to inject GHK-cu to keep your collagen while on roids.
Thanks man that's the plan ?.

Im talking to a girl at my church and while she's a virgin, she has a really hard time uh...controlling herself around me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks and Extra Chromosome

Im talking to a girl at my church and while she's a virgin, she has a really hard time uh...controlling herself around me
What are you going to do?
The more innocent the foid the more intense the experience is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks and jefferson
(Rage) (rant) more like (brag) and (fag)

Why did u break up with ur gf?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, kirbyparks, kobecel and 3 others
(Rage) (rant) more like (brag) and (fag)
god i hate these foids! why they always gotta orbit me and get their nipples hard around me! fuck its so annoying amiright incels?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks and RichardSpencel

There are "virgins" everywhere with loose assholes and miles of dick in their mouths

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
What are you going to do?
The more innocent the foid the more intense the experience is.
She just texted me actually. Said she wants to spend the night with me. I'm probably gonna LTR her and take.her virignity while fucking girls on the side

I'm NOT falling in the same trap as last time. Having to deny sex is fucking awful and I won't do it again

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and Extra Chromosome
She just texted me actually. Said she wants to spend the night with me. I'm probably gonna LTR her and take.her virignity while fucking girls on the side

I'm NOT falling in the same trap as last time. Having to deny sex is fucking awful and I won't do it again
being loyal as a man is the biggest meme of all time especially here in the west

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, kobecel and Extra Chromosome

Based.

being loyal as a man is the biggest meme of all time especially here in the west
@Madness u must wise up to the ways of women. I know it's brutal realizing their nature at ur age but it'll be good so u can abuse the system in ur favor. Become chad

@Madness u must wise up to the ways of women. I know it's brutal realizing their nature at ur age but it'll be good so u can abuse the system in ur favor. Become chad
It's really a hard pill to swallow.

@Afrikancel
I might take some screen shots for you also

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
can we stop the lowkey bragging threads theyre really cringe tbh. this is a looksmaxxing forum, most people here just want advice on how to improve their looks or shitpost. brag threads mean nothing
Suck my mog tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nibba and ZyzzReincarnate
For those who don't know, Madness is 14 last I checked. The only people dumber than 14 year old girls are 14 year old boys.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and hebbewem
getting height mogged by foids is worst death srs. i got IOI from nerd gf material foid while sitting down but then i stood next to her and she was my fucking height or taller (5’8):feelswhy::feelswhy::feelshaha::feelsrope:

For those who don't know, Madness is 14 last I checked. The only people dumber than 14 year old girls are 14 year old boys.
He's smart but has a lot to learn. God man I remember when I was fourteen (cringe)

WHY CANT I JUST DOMINATE FOIDS ALL DAY.
Because you’re what 14? Live in your parents house (assumably), rely on them for food & shelter and because you’re not an 8/10 regarding face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Told you guys, just beat em up

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back