Don’t Have Kids

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
The modern world is too degenerate for them to turn out good. Just don’t have kids.

Watch this:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 22124, Iblamejordan and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 20422, Deleted member 25938 and 8 others
The modern world is too degenerate for them to turn out good. Just don’t have kids.

Watch this:

Nah, raise children that will go against the grain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and thecel
Nah, raise children that will go against the grain.

Cope. They WILL NOT go against the grain unless they’re non-NT and will end up like us. 99% of people are normies and will be degens and be just like everyone else. If your kids are non-NT, getting them to be integrated into society will be extremely difficult. Very high chance that your non-NT kids will end up rotting on a forum like this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 25938 and 8 others
I'm so far from the time i need to think about this.
i basically think that i need to find at least 5 good families with same mindset and then agree to give birth at the same time so our kids can be friends with each other from start. even if we home school them, they are not gonna be lonely and weird. they are gonna be like kids in IT and hangout with each other. and we perfectly monitor them etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and thecel
I don't care what some corny currycel says, hamza isn't going to sway my opinion (on anything). I will program my kids to reject the current world order.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Geist, Oberyn and 2 others
Cope. They WILL NOT go against the grain unless they’re non-NT and will end up like us. 99% of people are normies and will be degens and be just like everyone else. If your kids are non-NT, getting them to be integrated into society will be extremely difficult. Very high chance that your non-NT kids will end up rotting on a forum like this.
So much for "genetics are everything", if we're non-NT there's a good chance our kids will be as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24593, lordfrodo and 3 others
No no no. Raise them in a different way. Don't let your wife work. That way they have a full time mother. No daycare or public schools. If you homeschool your kiddos they can still join the local sports teams in their school district for free. You can also let em go to boxing gyms and whatnot. All my youngins, the boys at least, will be required to participate in two years of wrestling and two years of boxing.

Also, you gotta be able to spend time with your family in order to influence them. Means you can't be out working for someone else and living for the weekend. That means you gotta marry a woman who doesn't require a lot of bullshit. Can't be buying useless junk and garments.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
I will program my kids to reject the current world order.

Good luck. Most likely outcome is you’ll fail and they’ll go along with the current world order despite your efforts.

Ya think most degenerate daughters’ fathers raised them to be like that? Hoes be hoes.

The young boys bringing guns to school and doing drugs in bathrooms during classtime? Every good parent (obv not all parents are good) tries their best to raise kids to go against that bullshit. The parents fail.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16369 and rand anon
I don't care what some corny currycel says, hamza isn't going to sway my opinion (on anything). I will program my kids to reject the current world order.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16369 and thecel
So because you’re scared of the possibility of not having any worthwhile kids you’re not going to have any at all?
Dumb

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Is he scared or simply being realistic?
There’s definitely a possibility, but I’ve known plenty of people who were way more degenerate than most normalfags who were able to turn their shit around. Missing out on the bond between parent and child because of fear is something you will always regret in your old age when you’re all alone.

• +1
Hamza is a fucking coper.

Your children will always have access to their phones, social media, and will eventually go off to college and get slutted out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and thecel
So much for "genetics are everything", if we're non-NT there's a good chance our kids will be as well.
NT = environment not genetics. he's right on this one

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and thecel
There’s definitely a possibility, but I’ve known plenty of people who were way more degenerate than most normalfags who were able to turn their shit around.
:bluepill:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, thecel and Squirtoutmabooty
Hamza is a fucking coper.

Your children will always have access to their phones, social media, and will eventually go off to college and get slutted out.
Not if you move into some village in Afghanistan, Somalia, etc. - no phones, no Internet access, a traditional culture and lifestyle - what more could you want for your kids?!

• +1
Ows 146652496462977

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20422 and thecel
If he lives in the west, there's a very high chance his daughters will turn into sluts, he should stay in Somalia, arrange marriages for the girls with some goat farmers living in rural areas, so they will become traditional, obedient housewives and not bring shame and dishonor upon the family, by forgetting their identity and whoring around in the degenerate western world.

• +1
kids? i havent even had my first kiss lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Chadrapist, Splinter901 and 1 other person
If he lives in the west, there's a very high chance his daughters will turn into sluts, he should stay in Somalia, arrange marriages for the girls with some goat farmers living in rural areas, so they will become traditional, obedient housewives and not bring shame and dishonor upon the family, by forgetting their identity and whoring around in the degenerate western world
doesn't matter . they will all have five kids with tyrone and soon America will look like Africa.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, thecel and Gonthar
I will probably never have kids because I don't think they would improve my life. I love moving onto the next adventure in life which can come in the form of hobbies, traveling, etc. I'm afraid children would feel like a burden especially after seeing my parents. To be honest, it also scares me to think I will never have someone who is like a mini me come into to world. I think having children is wonderful but maybe not for me. Also, I wouldn't want to have a male child in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and thecel
tbh I like this forum

as in id rather be here than fucking a gl girl at most times

• Woah
I don't watch hamza. bye

• WTF
NT = environment not genetics. he's right on this one
You're thinking too much in binary's, it's a combination. But honestly, now that I think about it I think that environment might be more important.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and exo

Watch this:

They will turn good because ill make it happen jfl us blackpille are probably the most fit people to have kids

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
This Thinking-Ape video dismantles your copes:

Can't see it. Anyways, my kiddos will be moving from place to place. They'll never go to school either.

• Hmm...
Most people have children because they are afraid of being alone, they´re all weak-minded and probably never stopped a second to reflect on their life

• So Sad
pointless video since hamza fans cant even have kids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Chadrapist and thecel
Most people have children because they are afraid of being alone, they´re all weak-minded and probably never stopped a second to reflect on their life
Some have them because it's what their friends are doing. My mother's a prime example. Her older sister got pregnant so she decided to have me. Got tired of me after a year or so.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Chadrapist
Some have them because it's what their friends are doing. My mother's a prime example. Her older sister got pregnant so she decided to have me. Got tired of me after a year or so.
Sadly the majority of the population behaves like animals, they never fasted in their lives or cared about real spiritual purposes, and when they are bored they immediately seek some form of pleasure and other people´s approval

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel and Lefty Rankin
I Will only have Kids if i somehow make It into a good career (maybe with a master), if i can provide everything to them they Will benefit from modern world

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Chadrapist
Just leave society and raise your kids in an off-grid community with no access to the internet and where they wouldn’t get brainwashed by the govt

• JFL
I don't want to have Kids anyway but imagine unironically watching Scamza JFL especially if you're over 15

• JFL
Just leave society and raise your kids in an off-grid community with no access to the internet and where they wouldn’t get brainwashed by the govt
You need money for that

• +1
I will raise the greatest kids !