Don't need this forum anymore

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I picked up some carryout food from a restaurant, and my hands were full so this good looking mom held the door for me. As I walked out she said 'happy valentine's day'.

YOU LOSERS ENJOY 'MUH MEWING' AND 'MUH SKINCARE ROUTINE'. I've ascended :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 176, Kenma and 10 others
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
I have a thing for moms and milfs tbh I would fuck every one of them without hesitation :oops:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and nattycel
I have a thing for moms and milfs tbh I would fuck every one of them without hesitation :oops:
You can come over any time and have sex with my wife. She's not feeling it with me in the bedroom so I'd be happy to have her have sex with you if it makes her happy :soy:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Kenma, RichardSpencel and 2 others
You can come over any time and have sex with my wife. She's not feeling it with me in the bedroom so I'd be happy to have her have sex with you if it makes her happy :soy:
LMAOO you know what’s funny I was chadfishing on some app and this 30+ year old married wife messaged the chad asking if he’s down to fuck, it said in her bio that her husband couldn’t get it up cuz of health issues and she was looking for discreet sex jfl she literally sent pics of her hairy pussy and tits and was down to meet for sex but she said she couldn’t rn cuz “my husband is still up cuz he’s a loser” :f::f:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and RichardSpencel
by fatmanO standards you two are basically married, congratz

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and RichardSpencel
LMAOO you know what’s funny I was chadfishing on some app and this 30+ year old married wife messaged the chad asking if he’s down to fuck, it said in her bio that her husband couldn’t get it up cuz of health issues and she was looking for discreet sex jfl she literally sent pics of her hairy pussy and tits and was down to meet for sex but she said she couldn’t rn cuz “my husband is still up cuz he’s a loser” :f::f:
"Degeneracy, orgies, cheating on spouses, has become a part of my world view. And I will never experience my first love ignorant to these evils around me."

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
"Degeneracy, orgies, cheating on spouses, has become a part of my world view. And I will never experience my first love ignorant to these evils around me."

Brutal.
Legit, makes me sad tbh all I wanted was a cute loyal gf that truly loved me and we would do everything together, shit doesn’t exist and to me that’s the biggest blackpill ngl now all I wanna be is become chad and atleast fuck/be respected by everyone :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Legit, makes me sad tbh all I wanted was a cute loyal gf that truly loved me and we would do everything together, shit doesn’t exist and to me that’s the biggest blackpill ngl now all I wanna be is become chad and atleast fuck/be respected by everyone :feelscry:
Yea I'm honestly staying blue pilled and hoping there will be a sweet little angel girl out there for me.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Yea I'm honestly staying blue pilled and hoping there will be a sweet little angel girl out there for me.
Yea it’s depressing, there are girls like that but so fucking rare, that’s the best thing a human can experience tbh not slaying cuz with slaying you’re just fucking and moving on there are no emotions or anything and it’s the emotions that make it so good...maybe I’m just low t :lul::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is why I need to be a chad right fucking now so I can get a young foid gf from my high school and make her loyal with my superior "personality"

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and SHARK
Yea it’s depressing, there are girls like that but so fucking rare, that’s the best thing a human can experience tbh not slaying cuz with slaying you’re just fucking and moving on there are no emotions or anything and it’s the emotions that make it so good...maybe I’m just low t :lul::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yea I'm a low t faggot who wants an emotional connection also lol

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Coping
On nofap I have a "just wanna fuck a whore" attitude but off it I don't, yeah maybe you're low t

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Coping
Yea I'm a low t faggot who wants an emotional connection also lol
On nofap I have a "just wanna fuck a whore" attitude but off it I don't, yeah maybe you're low t
I don’t like it tbh cuz it always ends up making me depressed and raise my cortisol I wanna be one of those asshole guys with no feelings that just wanna use bitches for sex like toys but I’m prob gonna need to inject for that jfl

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Wincel
Wow I bet your maxilla is receding after all these food

MEW now you subhuman LOL

You would fit in better with the chads over at inceltears tbh. Too much of a slayer to be here.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma