Don’t ‘prepare’ yourself for future disappointment by muting your current enjoyment and happiness

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Don’t ‘prepare’ yourself for future disappointment by muting your current enjoyment and happiness.

You can’t protect yourself from the bad by preemptively Not enjoying your good times.

YOU’RE ALLOWED TO ENJOY LIFE, SURRENDER AND TOTALLY LIVE IN JOY, TODAY.

Nothing is ‘too good to last’ or ‘too good to be true’.

Let that beautiful, SURGING energy rip through you and give you electric tingles with how much you are enjoying it.

Allow that energy from source charge through you and ripple outwards to your loved ones. Be an energy conduit and raise all others around you up. You cannot do that unless you fully surrender to enjoyment and happiness, in the moment and in presence.

When you’re flying downhill on your bike, don’t slow yourself down with the breaks just because you’re scared of an uphill round the bend.

If you do this, You’re never truly relishing and enjoying what you have now because of the ‘anticipation anxiety’ of losing the good times.

Yes, those uphills might come, but they will come regardless of your worrying. So all that’s happening is you are losing out on the absolute total of happiness overall.

You will have more success in life playing heartedly for the affirmative - Don’t protect from the negative.

Don’t try to prevent a loss - try to go for a home run.

You will always end up better off in the end because you’re not going into everything with negative, ‘lack’ energy. Resonate abundance and believe in the good things lasting and so they shall happen to you.

Always be free with your energy, always believe in good and the righteous, always believe that you yourself will succeed.

For that will always result in the best outcome, and if things go slightly pear shaped, ah well, that’s life!

And in those situations, glean the lessons and be thankful for those times too. For it’s all a delicate and floating balance and one that NONE OF US should want to have any other way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thisend, Deleted member 4946, fogdart and 3 others
you're such a breath of fresh air :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and one job away
not a single word

Ok doomer.

5935836204 26bb1169cc b

motivation fuel for 90iq retards

at least i am guessing but i dn read

• +1
Reactions: one job away
motivation fuel for 90iq retards

at least i am guessing but i dn read

Why did the title make it seem like this was catered for low IQs? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
you're such a breath of fresh air :feelsgood:
He's from lookism :sneaky:

I agree OP, no time to sulk. The best day of your life could be tomorrow, and you might just miss it by being a sad kunt.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and malishka
Why did the title make it seem like this was catered for low IQs? :unsure:
because that is what the positive affirmations self improvement stuff appeals to

muh "don't prepare yourself for dissapointment" so intelligible and useful

because that is what the positive affirmations self improvement stuff appeals to

muh "don't prepare yourself for dissapointment" so captivating and intelligible

h2o

A balance of pessimism and optimism is needed

Anxious individuals typically have an overwhelming amount of the former.

No mind should be falsely positive. If that actual 'moment' calls for awareness of something bad happening, it needs to brace itself.

If it doesn't, why would way WASTE your mental energy worrying about something that could or could not happen in future? Live for the moment. I guarantee if you do this you'll deal better with the challenging moment(s) you were concerned about when they arrive.

Last edited:
its funny when a subhuman calls someone else a subhuman, its so fucking obvious that you are projecting hard, no one likes or gives a shit about you irl, you are a loser and forever be one. cringe kid go back to lookism and ask your mother to change your diapers . i wouldnt even want to be your friend if you paid me 10000 bucks, you are that much of an statusfailo. im sorry for your parents that they had to upring such a degenerate wasting time on incel forums and thinking he is hotshit there. no bro, you are a loers here and loer IRL. posting cringe vids of you will never change that. your image is beyond fuckef forever, your future wife breakup with you as soon as possible and take half of your shit, no one can love a face like that not even a mom. go play minecraft or LOL or slme other faggot game. waste of oxygen, breathing is a privelege disgusting ehtnics like you shouldnt be allowed of. if you kill yourself make sure you dont use a gun because you would pollute the whole ground with your blood which disinteregate after a few minutes. your so full of toxic and evil. @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin

its funny when a subhuman calls someone else a subhuman, its so fucking obvious that you are projecting hard, no one likes or gives a shit about you irl, you are a loser and forever be one. cringe kid go back to lookism and ask your mother to change your diapers . i wouldnt even want to be your friend if you paid me 10000 bucks, you are that much of an statusfailo. im sorry for your parents that they had to upring such a degenerate wasting time on incel forums and thinking he is hotshit there. no bro, you are a loers here and loer IRL. posting cringe vids of you will never change that. your image is beyond fuckef forever, your future wife breakup with you as soon as possible and take half of your shit, no one can love a face like that not even a mom. go play minecraft or LOL or slme other faggot game. waste of oxygen, breathing is a privelege disgusting ehtnics like you shouldnt be allowed of. if you kill yourself make sure you dont use a gun because you would pollute the whole ground with your blood which disinteregate after a few minutes. your so full of toxic and evil. @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin

8c15821671d9a696024c01576ced8c03

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back