Don’t resort to alcohol and drugs

OFFICER_HENRY

OFFICER_HENRY

Autist
While you might be going through some tough shit, don’t resort to alcohol and drugs. That’s what they bluepillers want. They want you to be medicated and lazy to make things worse for you, but you have more power than them. Alcohol and drugs will worsen your symptoms of inceldom making things even harder for you. Research Nietzsche and you will see what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Gaia262, Deleted member 2019 and 1 other person
Chad is getting absolutely wasted while snorting 2 pounds of cocaine in some house party while you write this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IronMike, carnage, TheMewingBBC and 19 others
Research Nietzsche

20191105 113927

Titbot cry
7BDA794F D012 4AB4 9A70 78169E43D0E7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Hector, DidntRead and 6 others
Yes, alcohol is shit in every way. But I find that stimulants (adderall, ritalin, modafinil) are great as long as you aren't taking so much it gets you high and/or addicted.

5mg of ritalin 4x a day is enough for a therapeutic dose for me (adderall is banned here) and keeps the bad thoughts away. 10mg gets me high and extremely low inhib.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, FaceandHFD and PubertyMaxxer
Yes, alcohol is shit in every way. But I find that stimulants (adderall, ritalin, modafinil) are great as long as you aren't taking so much it gets you high and/or addicted.

5mg of ritalin 4x a day is enough for a therapeutic dose for me (adderall is banned here) and keeps the bad thoughts away. 10mg gets me high and extremely low inhib.

i don't think OP meant study drugs

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY
drugs are your fastest way to your mental ascension. Having no anxiety, over analyzation, always staying in the present, focused, having massive stress tolerance can all be achieved with 1 pill of stimulant or serotonergic.
Just lol thinking that Nietzsche will fix all the issues of a guy who suffers from depression and social anxiety. Some people are just born with a below-average mental baseline and no amount of self-development, healthy lifestyle or social exposure gonna fix this unless you directly affect your hormones and neurotransmitters.

Last edited:
drugs are your fastest way to your ascension. Having no anxiety, over analyzation, always staying in the present, focused, having massive stress tolerance can all be achieved with 1 pill of stimulant or serotonergic.
Just lol thinking that Nietzsche will fix all the issues of a guy who suffers from depression and social anxiety. Some people are just born with a below-average mental baseline and no amount of self-development, healthy lifestyle or social exposure gonna fix this unless you directly affect your hormones and neurotransmitters.
No drugs for your face height frame

drugs are your fastest way to your mental ascension. Having no anxiety, over analyzation, always staying in the present, focused, having massive stress tolerance can all be achieved with 1 pill of stimulant or serotonergic.
^This

Once you take MDMA, you'll become such a low inhib, you'll be mind blown

where do you purchase ritalin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
While you might be going through some tough shit, don’t resort to alcohol and drugs. That’s what they bluepillers want. They want you to be medicated and lazy to make things worse for you, but you have more power than them. Alcohol and drugs will worsen your symptoms of inceldom making things even harder for you. Research Nietzsche and you will see what I mean.
Love drugs. LSD makes me see through all this sham

Alcohol is the most primitive and damaging drug out there (besides hardcore shit like heroin), avoid it.

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY
where do you purchase ritalin?
I got a prescription. Just bullshit your doctor.
You can tell them you moved and would like to continue treatment, or memorize ADHD symptoms beforehand.

I got a prescription. Just bullshit your doctor.
You can tell them you moved and would like to continue treatment, or memorize ADHD symptoms beforehand.
im only 16 man its over

Crack is whack, you don't have to tell me twice.

Tbh alcohol in moderation helps me a lot with anxiety issues and insomnia

Say 2.5 mg is each tablet, do i take two at once in morning of day bri?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Say 2.5 mg is each tablet, do i take two at once in morning of day bri?
For a 5 mg dose, yeah. Ritalin IR (instant release) only works for about 4 hours. So you have to retake your dose every 4 hours.

For a 5 mg dose, yeah. Ritalin IR (instant release) only works for about 4 hours. So you have to retake your dose every 4 hours.
Wtf is instant release? If i took 5 mg for 4 hours it is gone to waste tbh, and if i take more than 5mg i probaly would go retarded and die like lil xanax

• Love it
Wtf is instant release? If i took 5 mg for 4 hours it is gone to waste tbh, and if i take more than 5mg i probaly would go retarded and die like lil xanax
This figure compares Concerta, an extended release formulation of methylphenidate (18 mg), and an instant release formulation (5 mg) taken 3x a day.

Figure

This figure compares Concerta, an extended release formulation of methylphenidate (18 mg), and an instant release formulation (5 mg) taken 3x a day.

View attachment 172671
Too low iq to understand graphs and charts bro sorry

• Love it
psilocybin is good for fixing your “neurotransmitters”

alcohol = lower inhib, increased libido, lower cortisol, improved your health

nicotine = lower estrogen, higher test, enhances cognitive ability, suppresses appetite

coffee = a bunch of benefits i am too lazy to list right now

cocaine = chad's drug of choice

While you might be going through some tough shit, don’t resort to alcohol and drugs.
Dude everything a drug. Cold medicine, Advil, your flue shots, coffee, cigs. Just don't use hard ones like heroin or strong opiates & you'll be good.
That’s what they bluepillers want. They want you to be medicated and lazy to make things worse for you, but you have more power than them. Alcohol and drugs will worsen your symptoms of inceldom making things even harder for you.
& this is the part where we see he's delusional lol.
Research Nietzsche and you will see what I mean.
Nietzsche was a philosopher who thought about life i.e its purpose, meaning, & how to live a good one. He didn't use a scientific approach and understand medications & drugs the way we do today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back