Don’t take advice from Parents

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Just had a lecture from them they started of strong but then they just started bullshitting fucking subhumans. They basically told me I should be content living the 40 year 9-5 cucked marriage life.

Fucking subhumans who have no depth of vision.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheDragon, mvp2v1 and 20 others
They also told me I’m not going anywhere and I’m going to live with them for the next 7 years to look after them shit fucking pissed me off I’m definitely leaving and cutting them off this September

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, TheDragon, Ethan Cúnt and 14 others
both my parents only plan was to reproduce. i'm a truecel from the womb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
They also told me I’m not going anywhere and I’m going to live with them for the next 7 years to look after them shit fucking pissed me off I’m definitely leaving and cutting them off this September
can relate bro parents are useless as fuck and often a pain for your mental and a fucking huge weight on your shoulders

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21048, justinzayn and 5 others
Unless they are .org users

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and aspiringexcel
well actually the advice is ok and the safest option. you need a job or atleast proffesion if ur business fails and u need a girl to feel nice and cause slaying is pointless
dont be like those who think u will somehow get to the top not knowing about anything smh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
well actually the advice is ok and the safest option. you need a job or atleast proffesion if ur business fails and u need a girl to feel nice and cause slaying is pointless
dont be like those who think u will somehow get to the top not knowing about anything smh
I’d rather die on my way to the top than live a 40 year career cucked life meanwhile 80 year old magnates are fucking 16 year old models fucking raw.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Skywalker, justinzayn and 2 others
this nigga is qualified to say this, i've read a couple of his threads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
your parents love you but they are not intelligent or I should say, sentient people, they think with emotions not logic, because of how much they care about you

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yerico7, R@m@ and 2 others
I’m definitely leaving and cutting them off this September
Consider fixing relations / living with them then buying country side / forfeited property. The financial aid living with your parents provides is something to not throw away and something to consider. You'd be lucky not to live in a small apartment with siblings and it being expected of you to move out ASAP in order for the younger sibling to have their own room or privacy as they age into teenhood/adulthood.

Wagecucking, depending on your situation, is an asset, for a time. It's unbearable long-term. I will attach a book explaining how to fully escape urban life and wagecucking. Besides, theres nothing in the cities other than washed up whores and drug addicted criminals.

Other than that, if you don't excel in education, besides trucking, skilled trade or trade business, delivery services, seasonal jobs or contracts, you will be a wagecuck 99 times out of a 100 (unless you're a nephilim son of a higher ruling caste jew pharaoh child) you won't get any business connections or "lucky business ventures" or upcomings. Business circles are, as time goes on, more and more occupied by freemasons and sell outs of the middle higher, or higher societal jewish caste. Thats why you won't get any favor, so do not seek aimlessly.

The book:

Also useful for financial crises

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Intolerant Aesthete and AsGoodAsItGets
can relate bro parents are useless as fuck and often a pain for your mental and a fucking huge weight on your shoulders
Kaffir parents, although unfulfilling in their natural role 70% of the time (and as time goes on) are at least a financial asset. Work with them on the grounds you can. You have no other ladder to use, no other wall to support yourself on

• +1
Reactions: Intolerant Aesthete
meanwhile 80 year old magnates are fucking 16 year old models fucking raw.
If your whole point in life is doing this, you're too young to even attempt to live by yourself. Having promiscuous sex is another way to spell doom for yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Intolerant Aesthete and Deleted member 6128
Don't rely on your parents or you'll end up fucked. Boomers don't understand how the world works in current year. They're senile and will drag you down with them.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
my parents cant even do 9-5 right yet they lecture me about it. my dad hops around minimum wage jobs for years because hes a noskill refuse to learn new skill bum who cant even read maps to do uber

Just had a lecture from them they started of strong but then they just started bullshitting fucking subhumans. They basically told me I should be content living the 40 year 9-5 cucked marriage life.

The way you think is horribly wrong what do you hope to achieve with that attitude .You're lucky that you even have parents let alone they're letting you live with them what type of ungrateful person are you.i am not trying to be rude but do you understand how evil you sound. You're directing hatred on your parents which I understand but no matter who your parents are or what they do to you that is your weight to bear.They raised and looked after you from birth 7 more years should be a gift to them just for them taking care of you 7 years of your life that you couldn't take care of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: inceI
based on your threads you truly don't realize how easy/good you have it

Tbh as a 30 yo, I think you should do as you think.

There is always time to reconcile.

But lost time on your monetum is irreversible.

And your success trajectory WILL be impeded by two individuals-parents vs one-you whos thought process thinks of your preference to outsmart wageslaving as inferior.

You cannot change “wagie” mindset. Atleast now. Even when youre making consistent bank for 5 years, wagies are going to rationalize “oh he could lose it anyday. Im safe”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Yeah yeah

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Consider fixing relations / living with them then buying country side / forfeited property. The financial aid living with your parents provides is something to not throw away and something to consider. You'd be lucky not to live in a small apartment with siblings and it being expected of you to move out ASAP in order for the younger sibling to have their own room or privacy as they age into teenhood/adulthood.

Wagecucking, depending on your situation, is an asset, for a time. It's unbearable long-term. I will attach a book explaining how to fully escape urban life and wagecucking. Besides, theres nothing in the cities other than washed up whores and drug addicted criminals.

Other than that, if you don't excel in education, besides trucking, skilled trade or trade business, delivery services, seasonal jobs or contracts, you will be a wagecuck 99 times out of a 100 (unless you're a nephilim son of a higher ruling caste jew pharaoh child) you won't get any business connections or "lucky business ventures" or upcomings. Business circles are, as time goes on, more and more occupied by freemasons and sell outs of the middle higher, or higher societal jewish caste. Thats why you won't get any favor, so do not seek aimlessly.

The book:

Also useful for financial crises

Lol OP is apparently literally 18 according to his profile.

The reason Gen-X and milennials got fucked so hard was precisely because their boomer parents kicked them out at 18 to start from scratch, straight into a mountain of debt. OP is in a position where he has his parents being a financial safety net and he wants to abandon them because reeeee I hate you dad!

If he goes down this path, he will 100% find himself a forever wageslave when the cost of rent, food, etc. is piling up on him, he NEEDS that wagie job to avoid living on the street, and his parents won't take him back or ever help him again for being a douche to them.

When I was his age, I was in the rare position of being self-employed and having a "cool" career, but if I could go back in time, even despite that, I would:

• Stay at home for another few years.

• Take up that wagie job

• Go to the bank, and take out TWO credit cards, make sure there are NO monthly fees on them. Get $15 dollars maximum on those cards each month and pay it off in FULL and in full EVERY MONTH. Auto Bill pay.

• Instead of buying COD: ZOGWar and OF Thots with any savings, spend it on assets that will generate you further income. Anything. Buy a stock trailer and rent it out. Whatever you can find. There's lots of options.

• Work on your own skillset and aspirations with that in whatever free time you have left

• Leave home at 22 with money in the bank, numerous at least semi-passive incomes streams, self-employed, and a credit score of like 750; ready to easy-mode life and rocketing out of wage slavery.

But no, sperg at your parents I guess.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and Deleted member 26859
I’d rather die on my way to the top than live a 40 year career cucked life meanwhile 80 year old magnates are fucking 16 year old models fucking raw.
love it....we may be twins separated at birth bro :LOL:😍

Nothing wrong with that life if you are HTN+

Everything else is cope