Don’t take aromasin

what about arimidex???
Arimidex does usually suppress less than letrozole, also probably because arimidex comes in 1mg while letrozole typically comes in 2.5mg.
However disavantages of arimidex that I consider would be: More expensive because theres less total mg that you can cut and because it is considered to still have slightly more side effects than letrozole like bone pain and arthritis which letrozole dosen't have because some sources says aramidex degrades bone and joints more but I am not completely sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Arimidex does usually suppress less than letrozole, also probably because arimidex comes in 1mg while letrozole typically comes in 2.5mg.
However disavantages of arimidex that I consider would be: More expensive because theres less total mg that you can cut and because it is considered to still have slightly more side effects than letrozole like bone pain and arthritis which letrozole dosen't have because some sources says it degrades bone more but I am not completely sure.
so what would u recomnd low dose let?

never happened to me

Aromasin gave me androgneic alopecia, I ahvr bald spots on my scalp, hair hides it’s pretty well,

Same thing happened to @jackb0y

Gonna try a different Ai like letrozole

@CurryCelHater @Osie @Napoleon1800 @SkullDynamics @BrahminBoss
only people who bald in the future will go bald from using roids or aromatase inhibitors bro I have been abusing roids for quite a while with a prefect hairline

Just larp as transsexual and take puberty blockers tbh, then u prolong growth maybe better than aromasin
i actually had a theory on this.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Aromasin gave me androgneic alopecia, I ahvr bald spots on my scalp, hair hides it’s pretty well,

Aren't you took proviron lol? Your hairline is too fucked up for just aromasin

So which is good ai? Letrozole?

Damn. I guess arimidex is the way to go then,

Also is @Osie gone?

• Hmm...
what ai are u using now? i want to buy letrozole from brainlabz but they dont have in stock, heard its better than arimidex or aromasin, but im open to using something else

what ai are u using now? i want to buy letrozole from brainlabz but they dont have in stock, heard its better than arimidex or aromasin, but im open to using something else
I am using arimidex only use Letrozole if you have high baseline estrogen

• +1
Reactions: john788
I am using arimidex only use Letrozole if you have high baseline estrogen
bro letrozole is completely fine. just use a lower dose if you’re estrogen gets to low. the more you crash estrogen the betters for height gains. this is why letrozle has better results for height in every single study.

• Hmm...
bro letrozole is completely fine. just use a lower dose if you’re estrogen gets to low. the more you crash estrogen the betters for height gains. this is why letrozle has better results for height in every single study.
Crashing estrogen isn’t good bro lmao

• +1
Reactions: john788