5’10 pill also destroyed me
my hair is still receeding even after 4 months of not touching it. brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, incelmogger and shalomnigga
touching your hair recedes it?

Saw palmetto

my hair is still receeding even after 4 months of not touching it. brutal
fuck bro i’m on mk677 right now and i gained an inch in around a month i was thinking of buying it but i have a somalian forehead but i’m not tall(5’6) i think it would be worth it tbh if i could just hit 5’8 did u receive any results from aromasin other than the recceding hair line:lul:

Jfl at anyone retarded enough to fucking take AI’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bui, autistic_tendencies and gigell
it depends if you have balding genes

yes, the active metabolite of aromasin is a very strong androgen which is even stronger than DHT, which is why it's ideal for pubertymaxxing

this is why I'd assume it's worse on hair than the other AIs

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and autistic_tendencies
fuck bro i’m on mk677 right now and i gained an inch in around a month i was thinking of buying it but i have a somalian forehead but i’m not tall(5’6) i think it would be worth it tbh if i could just hit 5’8 did u receive any results from aromasin other than the recceding hair line:lul:
Don’t listen to these fags. mk doesn’t make you bald even if you have the genetics for it. The one sarms to stay away from if you’re afraid of balding is RAD 140.

u didn’t get an inch in a month

yes, the active metabolite of aromasin is a very strong androgen which is even stronger than DHT, which is why it's ideal for pubertymaxxing

it’s also a dht derivative, even when u stop u keep balding tho not sure why

Worth it considering the estrogen rebound on other ais

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Why did u pick aromasin then?
back in 2020 everyone said it was the best ai because we really didn’t know shit. any actual heightmaxxing has been found out from trial and error early 2023+. anything 2022 and before is useless and nobody knew anything, not til actual high IQ cells started getting real info like @Osie

back in 2020 everyone said it was the best ai because we really didn’t know shit. any actual heightmaxxing has been found out from trial and error early 2023+. anything 2022 and before is useless and nobody knew anything, not til actual high IQ cells started getting real info like @Osie
So which ai would u rather use

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
So which ai would u rather use
It’s all situation based.

If you don’t have a history of male pattern baldness in your family and want to have your e2 levels ( instead of 12pg/ml below, more like 16-19pg/ml) slightly higher for better quality of life then you could use aromasin.

If you need your e2 lower for better results, and have history of male pattern baldness, I’d say go Arimidex but both will have effects on hair

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
breast cancer medication ofc it'll cause hairloss