Don't understand how normie men can still cope at this point

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Unironically, how are they able to lie to themselves this efficiently? Their whole entire existence is just one long cuckening from beginning to end. They get cucked at home, at work, romantically and sexually etc just fucking everywhere. Normie life is an even bigger meme than incel life. Incels at least get blackpilled quickly but for normies it's like their entire existence is built on a foundation of lies.

Social media and the internet has made the lying even more obvious especially now that women are all whores yet most men continue to be ignorant or in denial.

At this point, I'm convinced that the system will either survive indefinitely or just collapse outright. Nothing between.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit, Skywalker and 13 others
I want to be a normie again. I don’t want to know the truth. I want to live blissfully to my deformities I’m too weak to handle it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member, Deleted member 22918 and 7 others
I want to be a normie again. I don’t want to know the truth. I want to live blissfully to my deformity’s I’m too weak to handle it.
You have insane bone mass though. Keep your chin up, mogger.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member and St.TikTokcel
We live in a matrix

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Nick.Harte
I have shit bones, shit rounded short and fat jaw, and sunken cheekbones
Blink3

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
My cope is licking my foreskin. Works wonders.

• +1
Bla bla bla get a job loser faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, fukmylyf, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Cope. They still mog you to death

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Big White Cuck, anthony111553 and 1 other person
Cope. They still mog you to death
A fresh off the boat black Tyrone refugee has more SMV than any normie faggot ever will. Muh NT, muh self improvement, bro! Will never make normies genuinely fuckable. They are merely tools to be used by women and the state.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Kamui
A fresh off the boat black Tyrone refugee has more SMV than any normje faggot ever will. Muh NT, mug self improvement will never make normies genuinely fuckable. They are merely tools to be used by women and the state.
"used by women and the state" 🤓

• +1
"used by women and the state" 🤓
Clout chasing, aye normie? You think it's edgy and cool to come around these parts. In the coming years, a woman will crush you like a bug and I pray you end up roping.

• +1
Clout chasing, aye normie? You think it's edgy and cool to come around these parts. In the coming years, a woman will crush you like a bug and I pray you end up roping.
ngl incels are the biggest retard, if you think all normies even Htns are getting cheated on you have low Iq unless you live in a high populated area where u have higher odds of being mogged

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Big White Cuck
ngl incels are the biggest retard, if you think all normies even Htns are getting cheated on you have low Iq unless you live in a high populated area where u have higher odds of being mogged
Normies lack sex appeal, so of course y'all are getting cheated on. I've seen it with my own eyes because the girls wanted to cheat with ME.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Primalsplit
Normies lack sex appeal, so of course y'all are getting cheated on. I've seen it with my own eyes because the girls wanted to cheat with ME.
"You're the idiot here. You believe tall height magically makes a man more attractive. It doesn't as evident with me and others here. Get some life experience."

• +1
"You're the idiot here. You believe tall height magically makes a man more attractive. It doesn't as evident with me and others here. Get some life experience."
You're assuming I've always been undesirable.

• +1
You're the one who is coping. I've been hot to girls and it was amazing. You have always been a normie piece of shit. Girls aren't cheating on their normie boyfriends, bro!!

• +1
You're the one who is coping. I've been hot to girls and it was amazing. You have always been a normie piece of shit. Girls aren't cheating on their normie boyfriends, bro!!
sure bud, ur an ugly fuck and always will be

A fresh off the boat black Tyrone refugee has more SMV than any normie faggot ever will. Muh NT, muh self improvement, bro! Will never make normies genuinely fuckable. They are merely tools to be used by women and the state.
U iz not part of the normie-club, son. U iz on the loser-table, that’s why u in incel forums crying

• +1
You couldn't pay me to be a part of the normie hivemind again.
We understand bro, you voluntary decided to be an outcast that rots on edgy autistic forums with other incels, you are totally superior to normies, secretly you are the real Chad, you iz the Chad bro

We understand bro, you voluntary decided to be an outcast that rots on edgy autistic forums with other incels, you are totally superior to normies, secretly you are the real Chad, you iz the Chad bro
Yes, I was. I experienced teen love, something you'll never experience because you're normie trash.