Don't wanna do anything retarded after getting Adderall

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Started modafinil a few weeks ago, got a bit of focus and energy and it was very good but it was like having a massive amount of compressed caffeine

But on tuesday I began XR Addy and its insane

My libido is controlled and I don't want to coom 24/7. Havent lifted yet because my schedule is fucked up (I only want to lift at subhuman hours) But I have jogged and done BJJ and I feel the ectasy I got as a teenager

The biggest one is that I dont want to scroll and browse Reddit and forums like a retard

In the past 2 days I have probably spent a hour on everything combined rather than 4-6 hours

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, illoan82, IndraBC and 1 other person
What dosage?

You should take a shit ton of it. Did it at school one time and my confidence increased like fucking crazy. I was playing basketball in gym like fucking MJ. Probably looked retarded as hell tho :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, neverchadlite, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
You should take a shit ton of it. Did it at school one time and my confidence increased like fucking crazy. I was playing basketball in gym like fucking MJ. Probably looked retarded as hell tho :lul:
Yeah I stacked 2x 150mg modafinil and one XR and I was talking to hella girls at the store and felt good for once . I dont wanna fuck up my tolerance though

Yeah I stacked 2x 150mg modafinil and one XR and I was talking to hella girls at the store and felt good for once . I dont wanna fuck up my tolerance though
Yeah man tolerance sky rockets with adderall. More than any drug tbh. When I was taking it everyday after a couple days I just felt cold and distance from everything and just wanted to get schoolwork done

Gaddamn. I seriously might need some adderall

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
take breaks, dont get a tolerance to it. another thing i find when taking addy is whatever im doing when the effects start to kick in is what I will be doing the entire high. its very hard to switch tasks on it for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
take breaks, dont get a tolerance to it. another thing i find when taking addy is whatever im doing when the effects start to kick in is what I will be doing the entire high. its very hard to switch tasks on it for some reason.
The first 2 days were insansely euphoric and amazing and Im scared of what itll be like without it. how my schedule should look like for when I should take tolerance breaks? My plan is to crunch a semester of school in a month and then chill out for a bit but idk

Gaddamn. I seriously might need some adderall
Its like mental steroids. The same way roided athletes will tell you to just work hard and be dedicated instead of telling you to roid, alot of the people who are successful and rich abuse adderall in secret. Dont be left out

80% of my thesis is done in a day

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
The first 2 days were insansely euphoric and amazing and Im scared of what itll be like without it. how my schedule should look like for when I should take tolerance breaks? My plan is to crunch a semester of school in a month and then chill out for a bit but idk
there is no withdrawals or anything like that. do you really need it everyday at school? i just save it for the days I need to get a whole bunch of shit done. like every other day during the week with breaks on weekends. sometimes I use it everyday during finals week or something but make sure to take weekends off. if you use it too much it will lose that euphoric feeling which is honestly what I take it for. It makes the most boring things seem interesting

there is no withdrawals or anything like that. do you really need it everyday at school? i just save it for the days I need to get a whole bunch of shit done. like every other day during the week with breaks on weekends. sometimes I use it everyday during finals week or something but make sure to take weekends off. if you use it too much it will lose that euphoric feeling which is honestly what I take it for. It makes the most boring things seem interesting
Vivaynce>>>

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Vivaynce>>>
i started on vyvanse and I probably agree. but it depends what you're after. Vyvanse lasts longer which is good if you are using amphetamines to leanmaxx or pay attention in classes, etc. but addy hits harder and shorter which is better for knocking out homework/studying and shit. and u cant take vyvanse for homework at night because u wont be able to sleep

Its like mental steroids. The same way roided athletes will tell you to just work hard and be dedicated instead of telling you to roid, alot of the people who are successful and rich abuse adderall in secret. Dont be left out

80% of my thesis is done in a day
Damn my attention span and focus is shit. Barely can study for 1hr do u think hopping on adderall + caffeine and blocking out distractions would help me study for 10h+ easily?

Started modafinil a few weeks ago, got a bit of focus and energy and it was very good but it was like having a massive amount of compressed caffeine

My libido is controlled and I don't want to coom 24/7. Havent lifted yet because my schedule is fucked up (I only want to lift at subhuman hours) But I have jogged and done BJJ and I feel the ectasy I got as a teenager

The biggest one is that I dont want to scroll and browse Reddit and forums like a retard

In the past 2 days I have probably spent a hour on everything combined rather than 4-6 hours
I’m mad at you for ignoring my dm 😡

Damn my attention span and focus is shit. Barely can study for 1hr do u think hopping on adderall + caffeine and blocking out distractions would help me study for 10h+ easily?
I wouldn't say 10 hours But I went from 30 minutes max to 5+ hours. Thats off of shit sleep too. I bet if you get good sleep will prob 10+ hours

• +1
Reactions: FBl
I wouldn't say 10 hours But I went from 30 minutes max to 5+ hours. Thats off of shit sleep too. I bet if you get good sleep will prob 10+ hours
I want to buy adderall but unfortunately it's banned here any other alternative med to adderall?

I want to buy adderall but unfortunately it's banned here any other alternative med to adderall?
Adderall specifically or stimulants/ stimulants with amphetamine salts? I think Modafinil should be a pretty good alternative if you can't get anything with amphetamine salts. I was using it before the adderall and It didn't give me the insane willpower like adderall but It boosted my dopamine and focus severely still

Don't do exercise on adderall. If you're going to take adderall, do it only after you've a. limited the distractions in your environment (to whatever degree you can), and b. start doing the activity you want to do on adderall 30-60 minutes before you take it.
At some point it'll kick in you'll be hyperfocused on that one thing, instead of obsessively scrolling through Reddit or something.
A few other tips would be, to stay at low dosages for as long as possible and take at least 2 days off a week.

10 hours is very improbable unless you've taken a dosage that is far too high. You also wouldn't want it to affect your sleep quality, as that would reduce the amount you truly learned.

Either way, it shouldn't even be necessary to study for 10 hours. Studying is best done chopped up with time in between, primarily sleep.

The act of studying a subject in itself isn't all there is to learning what you're trying to study.
Sleep is where everything studied gets consolidated and somewhat integrated into your prior knowledge.

An ideal study routine would look something like studying for 90 minutes, with breaks every few minutes, for a few seconds and then a larger break of 15 minutes at the end of the 90 minutes (where you move away from the space you studied in), and then restart again for 90 minutes and do the same.

Giving your brain time to consolidate the information you're encoding, increases the odds of successful memory retrieval in the future.

I would post the studies but I'm a bit lazy about that, gotta take my word for it.

Shouldn't have to study for more than 3-4.5 hours in one day either way, there are just too many diminishing returns, would be best to split up that extra studying time over a few days.

I don't think you should have to take adderall and caffeine. You can either take adderall, maybe with some other synergetic supplements like DHEA and L-tyrosine, or take caffeine with L-theanine. Adderall might also work synergistically with L-theanine.

• +1
Reactions: FBl

Dnrd coke and cigars mog