Don't weep if you aren't a Celtic Mogger, you might still be an R1b-adboy

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
In my thread about convincing the world my specific traits are ideal, I explained how I paid homage to Dutch Moggers but I never had an ubrella to put them under along with Celtic Moggers... until now

Introducing the R1Badboys

If you are from a country thats over 50% R1b, that means you (along with the people from nations prone to Celtic Moggers) are an R1badboy
Netherlands makes the cut into the R1badboys (along with Belgium and Switzerland which I'm not as enthusiastic about but also not objecting to)

Germany fails to make the cut which doesn't surprise me, Italy is just a tick under 50% but we could easily assume that Northern Italians will be over 50% while Southern Italians will be further under 50%
On a case by case basis Italains can be R1badboys

Just look at how little North African E3b there is present in Ireland, probably why North Africans as my nemeses

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Beetlejuice, Manletmachine and 4 others
I dont know what any of this means but it's probably meaningful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I dont know what any of this means but it's probably meaningful
The future of Europe lays in the hands of Celtic moggers and R1badboys.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and 6ft4
R1b (Real 1 badboys)

When you realize that all incelcon 2024 attendees were R1Badboys
@forevergymcelling @geezcel @DoctorLooksmax

• Love it
Reactions: geezcel
R1b are all pale ogres with neanderthal skulls. You need some amount of admixture to look human.

I’m only part r1b I think

what would you say leo woodall's pheno is? looks like a celtic mogger

Leowoodall

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
He certainly does look like a Celtic mogger, good find
more support to the celtic supremacy theory, this guy is the new foids' obsession. Celtic moggers are dominating the mainstream thirst train at the moment

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Why nordics are so different from the rest of Europe?

In my thread about convincing the world my specific traits are ideal, I explained how I paid homage to Dutch Moggers but I never had an ubrella to put them under along with Celtic Moggers... until now

Introducing the R1Badboys

View attachment 2786980

If you are from a country thats over 50% R1b, that means you (along with the people from nations prone to Celtic Moggers) are an R1badboy
Netherlands makes the cut into the R1badboys (along with Belgium and Switzerland which I'm not as enthusiastic about but also not objecting to)

Germany fails to make the cut which doesn't surprise me, Italy is just a tick under 50% but we could easily assume that Northern Italians will be over 50% while Southern Italians will be further under 50%
On a case by case basis Italains can be R1badboys

Just look at how little North African E3b there is present in Ireland, probably why North Africans as my nemeses
Tbh i feel like stereotypically angloid/celtid are ugly but in sort of a good way/ one that doesnt piss you off whe n you look at them, but a stereotypically slavic person is just plain ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back