"Don't worry, it's completely normal to not know what you want to do in your early-mid 20s"

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
- biggest gaslight I've ever heard

Most people figure out what they wanna do for school and for work when they're still in highschool, if you're in your early or mid 20s and you go to uni or a trade you will be seen as a loser, as everyone else is still in their teens , you're the old man child who hasn't figured out his life yet

Most of those who go to my university are in their 30s jfl

Is lifefuel for me

if you haven't figured it out by then, you might be a genius. geniuses tend to be late bloomers who have so many talents they cannot isolate just one to focus on. they have to develop most of their skills to their zenith and then decide which one is the most superior.

another reason might be due to abnormally high sentience, you understand the purpose of education is the production of worker drones, and so you never invested much into education in the first place.

anyway, lots of different reasons why someone at 20 would hesitate spending tens of thousands, and multiple years of their life on something cringe like a business degree, when they suspect the future of the country is extremely precarious. he would be wise to invest in bitcoin, guns, survival training, and minimalism instead(living in a car)

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried