Dopamine Detox is underrated but were too lazy to do it

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
All our attention spans are fried as fuck these days and detoxing would make the laziest faggot zoomer productive as fuck but its not easy to do.

a couple vids I watched all said the same shit "stop youtube, social media, video games, sugary drinks and food" all for a week to get the full effect. Im sure you would feel amazing after this but I'm too lazy/dopamine fucked to even start this

JFL I'm writing this as I'm supposed to study for a test tomorrow I said I was gonna study for 3 days ago it would be giga over for me If I didn't already have a uni offer :lul:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and noodlelover
I need to do this.

I aimed to start today, but literally failed, when I'm in this tired state before bed.

We are literally addicted. I've tried quitting internet browsing many times, and evetime I come back for that dopamine hit.

Coming here for the blackpill feels good, especially when you feel gaslit by normie beliefs, and you know the reason you're not successful with women.

You can have more real conversations online than you ever could in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, NorwoodAscender, Pikabro and 1 other person
nah bro doomscroll on tiktok for 5 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
You can have more real conversations online than you ever could in the real world.
true although I dont think browsing this site is as much of a dopamine rush as say scrolling tiktok or youtube and eating lots of junk food and just fapping all day

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, noodlelover and Pikabro
true although I dont think browsing this site is as much of a dopamine rush as say scrolling tiktok or youtube and eating lots of junk food and just fapping all day
That's true. There's more addictive platforms.

I can't even quit this one. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and 0S4MA
Yea, for this reason a western guy could fuck 5 psl 10 busty stacy at same time and not enjoy as much as some village curry dude fucking his ugly wife for 1000th time. Its brutal pill

• +1
dopamine detox is maladaptive self torture you are retarded for doing it

• +1
Funny how everything we want to do is bad for us but things we hate doing are good for us

• +1
dopamine detox is maladaptive self torture you are retarded for doing it
elaborate

the benefits seem clear and probable if a large part of your day is spent scrolling/brainrotting social media

• +1
elaborate

the benefits seem clear and probable if a large part of your day is spent scrolling/brainrotting social media
dopamine detox is the same as trying to quit severe drugs addiction with a quick purge, aimless self gratification and you are destined to fail. Even itself its another social media trend what a joke

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
rot on forums

need to stare at a wall for a week straight to reset my fried brain tbh
stare at the sun its better for your eyes

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover