[DORIAN VS HUMBERTO VS LORENZO] Which of these guys mog the hardest?

Which of these guys mog the hardest?

• Total voters
Why
What about the other two
Even tho the first one are good the one in the middle looks gay. And he mogs the one at the top in face

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Even tho the first one are good the one in the middle looks gay. And he mogs the one at the top in face
Who is the best looking one in terms of face and why does the middle look gay?

Who is the best looking one in terms of face and why does the middle look gay?
The first one is face ngl. But the first pic of the last one completely mogs. The Terminator body type is nice as hell. The Middle one looks gay because he's a pretty boy that doesn't workout

• +1
why are the other two more niche?
Was very surprised humberto got next to nothing. Thought female gaze pilled tards would vote him
Dorian looks like the cover of a romance novel

Other 2 are more niche/ethnic who have appeal but not the same

• +1

One of my personal favorite romance authors at random. She's somewhat niche but I'm pretty sure it's a female fanbase mostly. The books are straight content

I'd say they're closer to Dorian than the others

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Would I fit in? And what character would I play?
Rina kent? No lol. Its all extreme dark triad possessive bad boy anti hero. It's dark romance

You're more a guy in a rom com lol. And I'm not insulting you or calling you gay I don't think you are. But your personality and story s similar to many gay men. Myself included

Feminist author camille paglia, who is lesbian. Wrote about the developmental psyche of gay men. Her theory is basically that gay men are bullied/excluded from convential masculinity and often overly close with their mothers/female role models. So they identify with the feminine and sexualize the masculine. They develop neurotic feminine personalities often stemming from their mothers.

Minus sexualizing men, from your posts that sounds like you. So you're probably more similar to chatactwes in gay romances. But luckily you turned out straight and pegging as far as you said you'd go here publicly? I can delete that line if you want. You basically missed faggotry by a hair

Bet you weren't expecting me to write a detailed analysis but as an aspiring author myself it's what I do. Hope that isn't intrusive lol

• +1
Dorian?

Why? Psl?

He does work out jfl
Yeah his face is like 8 psl
Yeah Dorian
Even tho he does work out his body in the first pic I subhuman

• +1

Hurricane quantavious mogs them all to suicide

• JFL
Rina kent? No lol. Its all extreme dark triad possessive bad boy anti hero. It's dark romance

You're more a guy in a rom com lol. And I'm not insulting you or calling you gay I don't think you are. But your personality and story s similar to many gay men. Myself included

Feminist author camille paglia, who is lesbian. Wrote about the developmental psyche of gay men. Her theory is basically that gay men are bullied/excluded from convential masculinity and often overly close with their mothers/female role models. So they identify with the feminine and sexualize the masculine. They develop neurotic feminine personalities often stemming from their mothers.

Minus sexualizing men, from your posts that sounds like you. So you're probably more similar to chatactwes in gay romances. But luckily you turned out straight and pegging as far as you said you'd go here publicly? I can delete that line if you want. You basically missed faggotry by a hair

Bet you weren't expecting me to write a detailed analysis but as an aspiring author myself it's what I do. Hope that isn't intrusive lol
No no I love that! Do I seem like a safer guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
@illoan82 why Humberto

Why do I have a similar personality like gays, the exclusion??

No no I love that! Do I seem like a safer guy?
I'd say so yes. The safer good guy you find in rom coms who the heroine ends up with

• +1
I'd say so yes. The safer good guy you find in rom coms who the heroine ends up with
Any other things other than rom com (?

Why do I have a similar personality like gays, the exclusion??
Neuroticism/obsession over looks, insecurity, somewhat feminine personality. That's why alot of people here say you're a foid or gay. When you said you were bullied and expressed closeness to your mom it made sense. It's just a byproduct of similar experiences

Screenshot 20231206 231811

I couldn't find a good quote from paglia but this is someone else summarizing here. I felt reflected in this passage alot. Maybe you do aside from sexualizing masculinity. Maybe you just became fixated on it making you a looksmaxxer

Any other things other than rom com (?
Besides rom coms and a handful of books I mainly know yaoi/doujin lol. You might be either a submissive yaoi protagonist or the type of guy who plays prey to crazy yandere girl lol i

• +1
Neuroticism/obsession over looks, insecurity, somewhat feminine personality. That's why alot of people here say you're a foid or gay. When you said you were bullied and expressed closeness to your mom it made sense. It's just a byproduct of similar experiences

View attachment 2594006
I couldn't find a good quote from paglia but this is someone else summarizing here. I felt reflected in this passage alot. Maybe you do aside from sexualizing masculinity. Maybe you just became fixated on it making you a looksmaxxer
I’ve always been very close to my mum as well as dad
What aspects of my personality would you say look feminine and do I look it?
Besides rom coms and a handful of books I mainly know yaoi/doujin lol. You might be either a submissive yaoi protagonist or the type of guy who plays prey to crazy yandere girl lol i
What makes you think I’d be submissive? Do I look it?

because. Like I said the Terminator body type on Lorenzo mogs. Dorian face mogs. And even tho Humberto is good looking I think he looks gay

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon and Xangsane
because. Like I said the Terminator body type on Lorenzo mogs. Dorian face mogs. And even tho Humberto is good looking I think he looks gay
Who do you think foids would pick?

humberto’s storm pattern has to get an honorable mention tho

• +1
  • JFL
Do you think Humberto as a human would armmog and dickmog?

why?
dorian mogs bc he’s white

and that’s an insane question:lul: but probably

• +1
Dorian and Lorenzo are both white

why?
lorenzo has that ethnic ass hair tho and dorian’s eye area is insane, plus i have a bias bc dorian kinda looks italian and i’m italian

and skinnycels usually dickmog

• +1
lorenzo has that ethnic ass hair tho and dorian’s eye area is insane, plus i have a bias bc dorian kinda looks italian and i’m italian

and skinnycels usually dickmog
What pheno would you say they look like?

What pheno would you say they look like?
dorian an italian shmuck, humberto looks like a brazilian soccer player, and lorenzo is just an ethnic G

• JFL
dorian an italian shmuck, humberto looks like a brazilian soccer player, and lorenzo is just an ethnic G
Now what about Otis, Lee, Franklin

• JFL
Reactions: basedlandon