dot org user typology

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Darren criss jpg
The Loud Bottom
He posts in the permanent passive aggressive tone, loves to drag down other users, breathes through being contrarian vis-à-vis the mainstays of blackpill thinking. He’s a lot less annoying once he lets his guard down and you get to know him.
Paul dano
The Straight Corruption Fetishist
Unironically calls himself “incel” and/or claims to have a oneitis; clings on to the 2010’s 4chan idea of tender asexual romanticism. Lacks the proper masculine role model. He doesn’t actually like women at all but absolutely adores the idea of being on the receiving end of sublimated intimacy; he wants to love and to be loved but his conflicting desires leave him an untangled mess – the Gordian Knot of the male gay experience.
Michele morrone jpg
The Swarthoid Masculinity Type
Obsessed with themes of ethnic braggadocio and racialized sexual conquest; treats his posting like warfare. Ironically, but not surprisingly, his misogyny is limited to his online LARP; he’s subservient to the female figures of authority at home. Completely unimposing IRL.
Sub buzz 112 1588127321 1
The Straight Tourist
AKA tiktokcel. He’s not in on the joke (and will likely find this thread questionable), limits himself to reading guides, lurking on BotB or Ratings, usually doesn’t stay; he doesn’t belong and he can’t commit to the bit even if he finds the site's culture amusing/endearing.

Anyways, what do you guys think?
Tag yourself or anyone that you recognize here!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, aesthetic beauty, douche and 3 others
Remember pessimistic mogs you

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, SidharthTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
  • +1
He’s slaying bellisimas while you rot here typing essays
Pooskin retard living vicariously through the imagined lives of his Med """brethren"""" case #26483738759 jfl

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, NorwoodAscender, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Pooskin retard living vicariously through the imagined lives of his Med """brethren"""" case #26483738759 jfl
I’m Med okkkkk

E60957AE CC16 404A 91F8 792D7C37544F

• +1
I don’t understand the 2nd one. I can’t recognize any examples of the 2nd kind of poster.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ranierean
I don’t understand the 2nd one. I can’t recognize any examples of the 2nd kind of poster.
They're also called dbdr-Americans

Neets dot net is more their thing and they constantly cry about how r9k was "good" at some point of its existence (jfl)

• +1
Reactions: douche, NorwoodAscender and SidharthTheSlayer
Im number 1 nigger

• +1
I can do this for you, but you will cry tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and HarrierDuBois
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SidharthTheSlayer
The Loud Bottom
He posts in the permanent passive aggressive tone, loves to drag down other users, breathes through being contrarian vis-à-vis the mainstays of blackpill thinking. He’s a lot less annoying once he lets his guard down and you get to know him.
literally me wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back