double chin after bulking

J

johnny4612

Iron
After 6 months of gym + bullking i've gained massive results in muscles over my body, but for some reasons, I've also gained a "fatty" face.
Am I eating too much fats? Or any other reasons?

Kys if you think nutritional fat equals body fat nigger

• +1
Reactions: Aloft and Sushifart
After 6 months of gym + bullking i've gained massive results in muscles over my body, but for some reasons, I've also gained a "fatty" face.
Me when i bulk and somehow gain weight
BECD0919 786C 47D6 A3BD E8F3AC531103

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattodo
What did you think would happen when you bulked 😭😭

How to solve? COuld I lose fat again (just on the face)?
Also, how do you calculate the amount of fat limit to intake?

It litteraly is fym fat is fat u tard
HAHAHA u have to be joking right? Dumbass redtard go educate yourself fkn faggot never ever talk against me again fucktard nigglet

How to solve? COuld I lose fat again (just on the face)?
Also, how do you calculate the amount of fat limit to intake?
Dude u did It wrong ofc, now even starving urself u gonna lose muscles beside fat

Skill issue

HAHAHA u have to be joking right? Dumbass redtard go educate yourself fkn faggot never ever talk against me again fucktard nigglet
Yeh im educated now thx still stand with the same point u retard dont talk to me like that or ill slap the tip of my dick ok ur low iq pussy

Yeh im educated now thx still stand with the same point u retard dont talk to me like that or ill slap the tip of my dick ok ur low iq pussy
shut the fuck up nigglet im ur god im ur king obey to me or ill fuck your little brown asshole

shut the fuck up nigglet im ur god im ur king obey to me or ill fuck your little brown asshole
My asshole is so tight u could fit in it, but my and @mathis will rape ur worm infested pussy

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I’ll destroy your pussy til blood become the lubricant lil bro🙏 watch ya mouth

I’ll destroy your pussy til blood become the lubricant lil bro🙏 watch ya mouth
I will open up a second hole on ur butt baby bro dont ever talk to ur king like that again got it?

Have you tried cutting?

I will open up a second hole on ur butt baby bro dont ever talk to ur king like that again got it?
Ok daddy 😔 pleasz destroy me with your 2inch virgin dick