1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-035859.png
    Screenshot_20240423-035859.png
    615.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, BigJimsWornOutTires and Hardrada
Doctor DEI, that's Who.

Instead of sticking to the fucking storyline and wholesome characters, they got nervous seeing their viewers drop faster than Mary Lou's panties at Bubba's Barbecue and Beer Festival in his backyard. The producers are at fault for paying the writers and actors too much. Because of inappropriate money management, they had to do something fast! Wanker in the room suggested, "What if we can attract negroes and faggots to our product? Perhaps, we could recover the viewer loss. Eh? Think about it." DEI to the rescue.

Doctor DEI, that's Who.

Instead of sticking to the fucking storyline and wholesome characters, they got nervous seeing their viewers drop faster than Mary Lou's panties at Bubba's Barbecue and Beer Festival in his backyard. The producers are at fault for paying the writers and actors too much. Because of inappropriate money management, they had to do something fast! Wanker in the room suggested, "What if we can attract negroes and faggots to our product? Perhaps, we could recover the viewer loss. Eh? Think about it." DEI to the rescue.
No one wants to ugly nigger they want to see attractive slim white guys hence the drop of viewership
Now Dr who is just look at me I'm gay I'm trans look wheelchair people inclusion
Like fuck of faggot
Wheres the woman lusted over the Dr
I don't want to see this gay shit

No one wants to ugly nigger black lives matter they want to see attractive slim white guys femboys hence the drop of viewership their boxers
Now Dr who is just look at me I'm gay fabulous I'm trans transgender look wheelchair mobility aid people inclusion
Like fuck of hello faggot, how are you doing on this wonderful evening?
Wheres the woman lusted over the Dr
I don't want to see this gay shit
Touche. But the networks that feed those producers demand DEI or DIE. Ironically, DEI will kill the product anyway. Those networks are seeing droves of viewers depart from Hollywood's TV industry for apps and the internet instead. So they're desperate for any viewers!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: comingthrough
Touche. But the networks that feed those producers demand DEI or DIE. Ironically, DEI will kill the product anyway. Those networks are seeing droves of viewers depart from Hollywood's TV industry for apps and the internet instead. So they're desperate for any viewers!
Exactly no hot white guys means show will die and the only people who are accepting of this all have aspergers

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It's all about being muh inclusive now, he's black and gay so he makes the perfect candidate.

• +1
It's all about being muh inclusive now, he's black and gay so he makes the perfect candidate.
No more will we have chads being lusted over
By young hot woman
Now we are going to have trannies haha it's so fucked man

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Young woman about to be married throws it all away by trying to fuck
Dark triad chad with no inhibition

• JFL
Exactly no hot white guys means show will die and the only people who are accepting of this all have aspergers
They'll never be diehard fans. They can pretend on video sharing apps for likes, but keeping to the series, forget about it.

They'll never be diehard fans. They can pretend on video sharing apps for likes, but keeping to the series, forget about it.
They only watch for the LGBT inclusion
They'll try and gayify the actors do much through scenes it's fucking werid asf

• +1
Young woman about to be married throws it all away by trying to fuck
Dark triad chad with no inhibition

Amy Pond was too late for that particular doctor's heart. But he did fall in love with her.

They had to delete scenes from that act above due to controversy. I'll share it with you.

"Did you ever love me, Doctor?" staring into his timelord eyes, Amy needed to know if he ever had intimate intentions for her Pond.

"Yes. A long time ago, Amy."

"Um," perplexed by his creepy grin, she needed to know what the fuck he was implying. With an eyebrow raised, she asked, "What do you mean, long time ago?"

"I fell in love with the little girl home alone with a monster in the house."

Amy cringes and clenches her teeth together. As she steps back, she reacts, "But what kind of love are you talking about there, Doctor?"

"The kind of love that brings two people together in marriage. But yikes," he turns his back to her and lowers his head in sorrow. He continues, "You're too old now. You could say, that Tardis sailed away taking my will with it."

"Now it's making sense why I never see you with women. You're one of those pedophiles, aren't you, Doctor?"

"Timelords can't be pedos but only lovers to children!"

"Ugh, if I ever have a daughter, I'm keeping her away from you."

look up GIF by Dumbfoundead

That was in the likeness of dark twisted humor mocking the sphere Doctor Who has entered. I do not condone such perverted illness. But seeing the path Hollywood continues, you can count your stars on it, those new people are sexually disturbed. Then add the many Muslim migrants in the UK, knowing Muslim tradition is marrying children, oh, lawdy, that timelord's done.