• JFL
Reactions: quinfluence, normie_joe, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Utter shit, nigga payed for this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: smoth and chadintraining
IMG 8371

This could have been him with a 3 piece

The wraparound also has the mandible look unnatural in the side

Looks natural, but it's a very underwhelming design.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, chadintraining and Kaz
The wraparound also has the mandible look unnatural in the side
my jaw looks similar from the side and I don't have an implant, I'd say it looks natural and is an improvement but still not worth the money.
Bimax + jaw angle implants would have been better, his occlusal plane is shit.
Or just jaw angles + a genio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Biebercel
my jaw looks similar from the side and I don't have an implant, I'd say it looks natural and is an improvement but still not worth the money.
Bimax + jaw angle implants would have been better, his occlusal plane is shit.
Or just jaw angles + a genio
You have to get actual surgery first before getting implants; implants are like the cherry on top of the sundae. You can't fix a recession and bad skull growth with an implant.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and panfacemogger
Looks natural, but it's a very underwhelming design.
The guy is an oldcel normie (most likely), which means the option for him was likely get this or get nothing, in which it was a success because he objectively looks better than before. But for anyone who is autistic about this shit enough it seems like a complete failure. Any PSL is good PSL, he just capped out lower than he could have.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
The guy is an oldcel normie (most likely), which means the option for him was likely get this or get nothing, in which it was a success because he objectively looks better than before. But for anyone who is autistic about this shit enough it seems like a complete failure. Any PSL is good PSL, he just capped out lower than he could have.
Yeah, he def improved, just not as much as he could have imo

He also paid 20k for this

Wraparounds aren’t that good, a three piece would have been better
Why would it matter? You can create any shape with a wrap-around. It's simply that the design sucked.

He also paid 20k for this
lets be honest, unless you're just a desolate poorcel, 20k is really nothing. I mean that's realistically like 2 months of savings for someone who has their life together.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and chadintraining
lets be honest, unless you're just a desolate poorcel, 20k is really nothing. I mean that's realistically like 2 months of savings for someone who has their life together.
You're either a completely full of shit child with no grasp of how money works or extremely wealthy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel, optimisticzoomer, chadintraining and 1 other person
You're either completely full of shit with no grasp of how money works or extremely wealthy.
For someone who owns a business, has a graduate degree in a technical field (which I do), or is a high tier tradie (unionized electrician); 20k in 2-3 months is simple. Especially when you cut out unwarranted expenses, (food, clothes, tech, housing, car). You can go down to the indian store and buy like 20lbs of rice and beans for pennies on the dollar compared to other food, wear the clothes you have, don't buy electronics, downsize to a studio apt, sell your car and bike to work. Without the excess expenses, nearly all your income will be disposable. I haven't taken in account taxes, so maybe 4 months or so (if you even bother fully reporting your income).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and chadintraining
Incel to incel

Why would it matter? You can create any shape with a wrap-around. It's simply that the design sucked.
Wraparounds often create a bloated look I believe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Biebercel
Because of the shitty design. Although I really don't see the point of wrap-around over multi-piece.

Last edited:
  • +1
Not helped by this guy's sub-optimal body fat percentage. I wonder what this would look like with a lower BF percentage.

Not helped by this guy's sub-optimal body fat percentage. I wonder what this would look like with a lower BF percentage.
He would probably look noticeably better tbh

While I do believe that there are many povertycels in denial, 20k is still a significant amount of money for something who is financially comfortable. Like that's what a low-tier richcel in many european cities might make every month. It isn't accurate at all to call it 'really nothing'.

• +1
While I do believe that there are many povertycels in denial, 20k is still a significant amount of money for something who is financially comfortable. Like that's what a low-tier richcel in many european cities might make every month. It isn't accurate at all to call it 'really nothing'.
There is a reason they call them Europoors.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Wraparound is retarded in 99% of the cases, simply because a straight fucking line is not how a jaw looks naturally. Enhancing the body of the mandible is what gives this uncanny blocky look.

Ask astrosky tbh :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Realism and chadintraining
Wraparound is retarded in 99% of the cases, simply because a straight fucking line is not how a jaw looks naturally. Enhancing the body of the mandible is what gives this uncanny blocky look.

Should have done a 3 piece and got lean instead of paying 20k on a bad wraparound

over for my straight line jaw
8faa7aba da16 4632 9bda b70f048a98fb

Yaremchuk is retired so.... Why are you asking? Lol

Pagnoni, Eppley, Giant, etc are options left

And, to answer the question, looks bad. Never liked any of Yaremchuks work.

Should have retired sooner imo.

Yaremchuk is retired so.... Why are you asking? Lol

Pagnoni, Eppley, Giant, etc are options left

And, to answer the question, looks bad. Never liked any of Yaremchuks work.

Should have retired sooner imo.
When did he retire, I knew he was old and declining but didn’t know if he was retired

When did he retire, I knew he was old and declining but didn’t know if he was retired
On his website, must be pretty recent.

Oh, actually he is under investigation by the Massachusetts Board of Medicine and "voluntarily" agreed to give up his license.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
On his website, must be pretty recent.

Oh, actually he is under investigation by the Massachusetts Board of Medicine and "voluntarily" agreed to give up his license.

I just now realized that happened