Dr Zackally Booked! In the Next 30 Days

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
I'm too high of body fat, originally was gonna do this in mid may, but I just saw an appointment open early so fuck it. I've read weight loss isn't supposed to affect fillers by much and I can always go back to dissolve/retouch. I'll keep my original appointment in may too just in case

I am 210 pounds (96kg) and I need to lose about 30 more pounds (14kg)

I'm asian with a roundish jaw and small chin so this could definitely make me ascend quite a bit

I also have a flat face/flat (high) cheekbones and a wide face

Idk how to embed instagram post, but here it is

• +1
Reactions: draco
Reminder that a chiseled face with chubby body looks ridiculously unnatural. Nevertheless good luck and fingers crossed for a good result.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Reminder that a chiseled face with chubby body looks ridiculously unnatural. Nevertheless good luck and fingers crossed for a good result.
My body isn't noticeably chubby with clothes on at all at this point

I'm concerned that my face has a lot of volume already cause I have chubby cheeks etc. not sure if this will help or hurt

Good Luck Bro

Report back

My body isn't noticeably chubby with clothes on at all at this point

I'm concerned that my face has a lot of volume already cause I have chubby cheeks etc. not sure if this will help or hurt

I would only inject where you actually lack bone mass, but the results probably won't be very noticeable or impressive until you actually lose weight. If you try to obtain a "defined" look while you still have chubby cheeks it'll probably look very unnatural.

I would only inject where you actually lack bone mass, but the results probably won't be very noticeable or impressive until you actually lose weight. If you try to obtain a "defined" look while you still have chubby cheeks it'll probably look very unnatural.
I'm thinking since I got submental liposuction, this area (jaw) can still be augmented without issue

If anything currently, my chin/under jaw area might have too little fat while cheeks have too much which exaggerates and ruins my harmony