Drank a cup of fresh ASDA full-fat milk (I usually drink UHT), and immediately needed an explosive shit after getting a rumbly belly

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
WTF, why does this happen to me especially as I get older?
Just a cup of milk or coffee is enough to give me a rumbly, achy belly and hence sending me to do an explosive shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Sexually Disabled
NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO MY SISTER, MY MUM OR MY DAD. NOTHING. THEY'RE PERFECTLY FINE. WHY ME?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
AM I GETTING BOWEL CANCER?

• JFL
@orangomango2003 help me!!!

• JFL
Autism trait

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and Deleted member 24410

whats your overall diet like?

• +1
No you probably just have a fucked digestive system
I usually am fine with eating ice cream (my favourite), yogurt and cheese, and skimmed/semi-skimmed milk. But full-fat milk? I SHIT OUT CHOCOLATE MILK LIKE CRAZY.

whats your overall diet like?
Balanced, lots of fruit and veg. Lots of white meat, rarely red meat. Lots of pepper and spices.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
I usually am fine with eating ice cream (my favourite), yogurt and cheese, and skimmed/semi-skimmed milk. But full-fat milk? I SHIT OUT CHOCOLATE MILK LIKE CRAZY.

Balanced, lots of fruit and veg. Lots of white meat, rarely red meat. Lots of pepper and spices.
maybe too much fats like the milk you tried chugging but idk about the coffee thats weird coffee usually just makes me piss a lot

So probably just a fucked up digestive system

You've developed lactose tolerance like an absolute untermensch. I would kill myself if I couldn't drink full fat milk.

Halal wife will not be happy if you make a mess during halal wife pegging time! 😠

1% milk mogs

• JFL
You've developed lactose tolerance like an absolute untermensch. I would kill myself if I couldn't drink full fat milk.

NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO MY SISTER, MY MUM OR MY DAD. NOTHING. THEY'RE PERFECTLY FINE. WHY ME?

@orangomango2003 help me!!!
Can be lactose intolerance. Cheese and yoghurt contain less lactose than milk. Not everyone in the same family will get lactose intolerant and will experience the same severity of it. There are also many other possible reasons. Stress/anxiety can cause diarrhea easily. However if you only get stomach issues after consuming milk it means you're lactose intolerant.

• +1
Can be lactose intolerance. Cheese and yoghurt contain less lactose than milk. Not everyone in the same family will get lactose intolerant and will experience the same severity of it. There are also many other possible reasons. Stress/anxiety can cause diarrhea easily. However if you only get stomach issues after consuming milk it means you're lactose intolerant.
And my dad isn't lactose intolerant.... Neither is my mum.... Weird.

Lactose Intolerant weakling

• Hmm...
Cuz you have a thick ass that squirts out diarrhea like a mf

And my dad isn't lactose intolerant.... Neither is my mum.... Weird.
I think you can get it even if your parents don't have it. They can still carry the gene. Also there are non genetic reason that can cause it.

• +1
I think you can get it even if your parents don't have it. They can still carry the gene. Also there are non genetic reason that can cause it.
Not even my dad's country is that lactose intolerant compared to other Arab countries. WTF

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003