Dream is average, yet people are acting like he's a subhuman

D

DeathlyAware

Bronze
Be honest with yourself, he's no chad but he's not a subhuman either. Fucking brutal, the responses of everyone calling him ugly is blackpilling af. Apparently you need to be a supermodel nowadays. It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, Tasty17, Deleted member 20370 and 10 others
i think people are just calling him ugly because hes like a minecraft youtuer or some shit people have been desperate to doxx him for like a long time i think

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lonenely sigma, Yerico7 and 12 others
his face is just... babyish but he aint ugly

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Slob, Deleted member 19469 and 5 others
average is ugly in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lord&Master, mfk and 29 others
want to see these bitches calling him ugly without makeup guarantee he mogs them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Joe Rogancel, Yerico7 and 29 others
He has soy facial expressions and features. How does that picure not elicit rage in you, how does it make you not want to punch him in the face, in Minecraft.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Joe Rogancel, Slob and 8 others
wdym lol he look good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Tasty17, subhuman incel and 3 others
Dream blackpilling a bunch of normies right now. People know if Dream is considered subhuman its over for them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 19469, Tasty17 and 12 others
Really brutal hes a normie at worst

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19469 and 11 others
Looking through #dreamwastaken on twitter and god damn this is brutal, I feel bad for him. I know he might be more used to stuff like this since he's famous but he must feel like shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tasty17, eyelidcel, Meteor21 and 4 others
Dream blackpilling a bunch of normies right now. People know if Dream is considered subhuman its over for them.
yeah this shit is blackpilling af, just scroll through twitter for a while and look at how many girls are calling him ugly/disgusting/revolting. It's fucking over, these girls aren't even hot too, they would be incels if they were male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Tasty17, ROTTING and 8 others
bump

Last edited:
yeah this shit is blackpilling af, just scroll through twitter for a while and look at how many girls are calling him ugly/disgusting/revolting. It's fucking over, these girls aren't even hot too, they would be incels if they were male.
Yeah average is the new ugly

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, ROTTING, lungorichard and 4 others
Tall chin is a meme it ruins his harmony

• +1
Reactions: Slob, eyelidcel, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
he’s kind of retarded, he set himself up. nigga blurred out his face and frauded a completely different phenos hair wtf did he expect.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ROTTING, noodlelover and 6 others
he’s kind of retarded, he set himself up. nigga blurred out his face and frauded a completely different phenos hair wtf did he expect.
expecting the entire internet to call him ugly would be unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Eren, Moggie and 3 others
FACTS BRO. Nobody except users here Understand that women without the makeup and filters are so shit bro. It's hilarious seeing foids in my school with makeup and still being averahe. Jfl
want to see these bitches calling him ugly without makeup guarantee he mogs them

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Tasty17, ROTTING and 5 others
This is Low key true. It's like tinder frauding and then meeting irl lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ROTTING, lungorichard and 5 others
This is Low key true. It's like tinder frauding and then meeting irl lmfao
even so, it doesn't warrant calling him ugly when he isn't.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon, Moggie and 1 other person
I think he's tall as well, didn't he claim 6'3? Considering that he knows a lot of these other Minecraft guys in person I'm sure he's at least 6'1 or 2 at the bare minimum. Literally a white tall normie (Or possibly even HTN?) with good hair, the exact same type of guys most of these girls end up dating JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, subhuman incel, Deleted member 20064 and 1 other person
anyone that calls him ugly is retarded asf, if hes ugly then its over for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 19469 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and subhuman incel
tbh seeing way more people calling me GL lol... ppl calling this guy straight up ugly are probably gremlins IRL. he's not a bad looking man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Tasty17, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
they had very high expectations

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Be honest with yourself, he's no chad but he's not a subhuman either. Fucking brutal, the responses of everyone calling him ugly is blackpilling af. Apparently you need to be a supermodel nowadays. It's over.

Bella porach is a subhuman gook abomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 19469, Tasty17 and 7 others
just enrages me tbh he isn't even ugly and yet you have makeupmaxxed 200kg abominations of god calling him ugly. fuck i can see why people go ER, not that I condone it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Tasty17, lonelycurry and 5 others

its because his non nt behaviour (imagine playing minecraft after you reach the age 16). also no motherfucking bitch would have the balls to bully him irl. some women just wanna bully people but irl they fuck guys that have nearly the same looks level as the ones they bullied. and bitches lose their minds they can't get chads commitment or consistent dick from him.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Moggie
just enrages me tbh he isn't even ugly and yet you have makeupmaxxed 200kg abominations of god calling him ugly. fuck i can see why people go ER, not that I condone it
inspired that thread I made, he is tall aswell fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18931
Bella porach is a subhuman gook abomination
this mf goblina talking shit jfl

Bella-Poarch-Vogue-beauty-scaled.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 19469, Tasty17 and 8 others
I think his problem is that his lower third is large, but his midface (nose mainly) and eyes are faggy, so it fucks up the harmony.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Deleted member 2106, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
inspired that thread I made, he is tall aswell fuck this shit
I just treat women like NPCs tbh. boring asf to talk to legit only good for sex.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and 2 others
He looks better than every poster here

He should’ve hired an Indian on fiverr to do the face reveal tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, GalacticHero and 1 other person
I think his problem is that his lower third is large, but his midface (nose mainly) and eyes are faggy, so it fucks up the harmony.
His eyes are fine lower third is really large tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and subhuman incel
His eyes are fine lower third is really large tho
He has feminine cuck round eyes. Doesn't suit with the mandible at all.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 18840, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and subhuman incel
He is above average if anything. What serious faults does he have with his face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2106 and subhuman incel
3367DF35 4C2D 4730 997A CD7A1E751F49

The worst part is he lost 200 pounds and apparently got plastic surgery for this face reveal. ^^ What he looked like before, yes its him lmfao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Slob, ROTTING and 6 others
He is 100% a subhuman who failed at looksmaxing

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 19469, noodlelover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ItsOver999, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
hes ltn-mtn and soy af

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 19469 and subhuman incel
even so, it doesn't warrant calling him ugly when he isn't.
Yeah I agree it doesn't. He is average but the incels on tik tok or whatever will always exaggerate. There logic is that if they can all collectively make him seem ugly and gaslight the girls (conpitition) into thinking he is ugly too then they may get some puss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, LooksOrDeath, subhuman incel and 1 other person
This is so brutal LOOKISM 2023

• +1
this mf goblina talking shit jfl

Bella-Poarch-Vogue-beauty-scaled.jpeg
Muh white normie is enough to slay gook foid chadlite white man would eat her shit and lick her butthole

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, subhuman incel, 5'8manlet and 1 other person

bro needs to shave and train his neck

he is tall and could push higher just train neck and fix posture goofy ass big head tho

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and subhuman incel
Nobody thinks he’s ugly people are just being edgy

Guranteed he mogs everyone who is telling this to him, also he’s easily above average looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel and sub5inchcel
his mouth is small but his jaw is huge

• +1