Dreaming about sv3rige

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Cuz he used to stream at night I had 3 dreams about him

The first one was he was randomly walking Infront of me down the street and then randomly comes up to me and grabs my neck and tries to strangle me

The second one was actually scary. He started streaming and had a prosthetic arm but didn't address it. It looked like he was filming in an RV. He was reacting to a British vegan youtuber who was saying "I'm scared of losing my British accent" and then sv3rige started laughing hysterically saying that it's a good thing and was laughing like an insane man all while slamming his prosthetic arm on his desk really loud. It was so creepy and it actually scared me and made me feel on edge the next day.

The other dream happened because in a livestream he said he had something to show us in his next stream. He was talking about showing a animal he would go kill in his nearby woods. In my dream it was the same livestream only he was talking about killing belle and showing it on stream. I actually thought that he said this in the actual livestream he did and I commented one of his videos "didn't you say you had something to show us in your last stream" and he responded "did I?" And that's when I watched the stream back and realised he wasn't talking about belle he was talking about an animal in the forest so I deleted the comment

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, IAMNOTANINCEL, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 5 others

The first one was he was randomly walking Infront of my down the street and then randomly comes up to me and grabs my neck and tries to strangle me

The second one was actually scary. He started streaming and had a prosthetic arm but didn't address it. It looked like he was filming in an RV. He was reacting to a British vegan youtuber who was saying "I'm scared of losing my British accent" and then sv3rige started laughing hysterically saying that it's a good thing and was laughing like an insane man all while slamming his prosthetic arm on his desk really loud. It was so creepy and it actually scared me and made me feel on edge the next day.

The other dream happened because in a livestream he said he had something to show us in his next stream. He was talking about showing a animal he would go kill in his nearby woods. In my dream it was the same livestream only he was talking about killing belle and showing it on stream. I actually thought that he said this in the actual livestream he did and I commented one of his videos "didn't you say you had something to show us in your last stream" and he responded "did I?" And that's when I watched the stream and realised he wasn't talking about belle he was talking about an animal in the forest so I deleted the comment
Make your presence known to him. Invade his dream

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Hardrada

The first one was he was randomly walking Infront of my down the street and then randomly comes up to me and grabs my neck and tries to strangle me

The other dream happened because in a livestream he said he had something to show us in his next stream. He was talking about showing a animal he would go kill in his nearby woods. In my dream it was the same livestream only he was talking about killing belle and showing it on stream. I actually thought that he said this in the actual livestream he did and I commented one of his videos "didn't you say you had something to show us in your last stream" and he responded "did I?" And that's when I watched the stream and realised he wasn't talking about belle he was talking about an animal in the forest so I deleted the comment

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Home Invasion, Acid Attack then when he is blinded for some time just set the home on fire and flee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29078
That's how he was laughing in my dream but he was violently slamming his prosthetic arm on the desk over and over again

It was creepy because he wasnt actually laughing because he was amused, he was laughing because he was having a mental breakdown over losing his arm which he didn't share why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Moggable, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Jfl and I literally creamed my pants when Ramirez came in my dream. Sv3ige is a loser

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
how does goatis's RAW MEAT taste buddy boyo?
Cracking Up Lol GIF