Dressing for peak female gaze

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Requirements:

A good physique- a V taper would be the best. Even if you don’t have 6 packs and clear visibility of your rectus abdominis, make sure your chest is atleast 5 inches larger than your waist measured at belly button.

Money - A few hundred dollars. Enough to buy 3 full real outfits from Zara, H and M.

Key underrated elements/pieces for dressing:

1) A Suit - You would need it for prom, a wedding, funeral etc. Purchase one from Hugo boss for a few hundreds dollars, it provides just as good elegance as the real suits like Tom ford, Ralph Lauren on a very basic level. If thats still expensive, go for Zara, one good black suit would cost a hundred bucks.

IMG 1960

2) Corduroy pants- very underrated old money trousers. Fabric looks and feels premium and is affordable by many.

IMG 1959

3) Premium socks, handkerchiefs - These are the accessories no one stresses enough. Ralph Lauren gives 3 pairs of premium socks that’s gonna last you years for like 30 dollars. One small flash of its logo and see how your status in dressing sky rockets.

IMG 1963

4) Boots/loafers - Always buy leather loafers that’s gonna last you for a long time, a cheap one would once again be Zara for less than 50 dollars during the time of sale. Leather boots can be matched with multiple outfits and will last a long time. Thick soles are masculine. Ditch those muddy 8th grader AF1s ffs.

IMG 1964

5) Color palette- 80% of your wardrobe should consist clothes of only this color palette. This makes you look much more mature. Use the other 20% to experiment with fun colors (don’t be afraid).

IMG 1961

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, flippasav, Xangsane and 11 others
female gaze on the planet mars maybe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, aleksander, shogrim and 8 others
Too tryhard
I will just wear hoodies and football kits

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, sudanguy, shogrim and 7 others
low t thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Skywalker and Biebercel
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, copemachine and PseudoMaxxer
No one in this forum understands clothes, last night I got like 5 compliments for my clothes and a foid told me my style would easily make me pull

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, 5.5psl, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Jfl at u if u think this is gonna help u slay JBs

Too tryhard
I will just wear hoodies and football kits
Too tryhard browsing .org hoping to ascend and get bitches too.

Fashion sense is the very second step after gymaxxing in looksmaxxing. You will be surprised at the amount of compliments you’ll boost by these simple steps with a little bit of money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Biebercel
Requirements:

A good physique- a V taper would be the best. Even if you don’t have 6 packs and clear visibility of your rectus abdominis, make sure your chest is atleast 5 inches larger than your waist measured at belly button.

Money - A few hundred dollars. Enough to buy 3 full real outfits from Zara, H and M.

1) A Suit - You would need it for prom, a wedding, funeral etc. Purchase one from Hugo boss for a few hundreds dollars, it provides just as good elegance as the real suits like Tom ford, Ralph Lauren on a very basic level. If thats still expensive, go for Zara, one good black suit would cost a hundred bucks.

View attachment 2734607

2) Corduroy pants- very underrated old money trousers. Fabric looks and feels premium and is affordable by many.

View attachment 2734608

3) Premium socks, handkerchiefs - These are the accessories no one stresses enough. Ralph Lauren gives 3 pairs of premium socks that’s gonna last you years for like 30 dollars. One small flash of its logo and see how your status in dressing sky rockets.

View attachment 2734616

4) Boots/loafers - Always buy leather loafers that’s gonna last you for a long time, a cheap one would once again be Zara for less than 50 dollars during the time of sale. Leather boots can be matched with multiple outfits and will last a long time. Thick soles are masculine. Ditch those muddy 8th grader AF1s ffs.

View attachment 2734617

5) Color palette- 80% of your wardrobe should consist clothes of only this color
IMG 7059
palette. This makes you look much more mature. Use the other 20% to experiment with fun colors (don’t be afraid).

View attachment 2734612
IMG 7059
peak female gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Biebercel
this has been debunked in prettyboxmaxxing guide

also dnrd

Attachments

• just drews bter bro.jpg
    just drews bter bro.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, sudanguy, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
All of this shit is retarded, these clothes have to fit perfectly (tailored) to even ever look good and the pictures you see of people in this style are all lookshaloed. Also how will this help with the JBs? Jfl at polo socks being high status. Also 50 dollar anything you put on your body is going to be completely shit much less boots (should be the most expensive possibly preceding jacket)

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 49130
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
@Dr. Mog low IQ ass really thought this shit was BOTB worthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and pentamogged9000
TL DR truth is that not every girl likes the same clothes and you have to dress to fit your style

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Female gaze for 25+ roasties maybe. Wtf is this? Accessories and baggy clothes rule

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Deleted member 49130, Skywalker and 1 other person
TL DR truth is that not every girl likes the same clothes and you have to dress to fit your style
@Dr. Mog trying to turn us into autistic English professors with leather patches on the elbows of our blazers, jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
Jfl at u if u think this is gonna help u slay JBs
When did I ever say it’s gonna get you Jbs? Retarded logic. By peak female gaze, I meant to reap IOIs to its full extent. I thought you are meant to be FBI or sum shit. Now it seems like you are just retard typing from an FBI jail cell.

All of this shit is retarded, these clothes have to fit perfectly (tailored) to even ever look good and the pictures you see of people in this style are all lookshaloed. Also how will this help with the JBs? Jfl at polo socks being high status. Also 50 dollar anything you put on your body is going to be completely shit much less boots (should be the most expensive possibly preceding jacket)
GrAYcel normie newfags infiltrated from TikTok always gotta come up with some shit :feelskek: What’s the obsession with JBs? The style tips are meant to make you look mature for your age. Too bad I forget most of y’all are 13 yr young dumb nuts.

@Dr. Mog trying to turn us into autistic English professors with leather patches on the elbows of our blazers, jfl
That’s a magnet for IOI :ogre:. Go wear a Drew shirt with Walmart boxers to the club and see how that plays out, little negroid :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
When did I ever say it’s gonna get you Jbs? Retarded logic. By peak female gaze, I meant to reap IOIs to its full extent. I thought you are meant to be FBI or sum shit. Now it seems like you are just retard typing from an FBI jail cell.

GrAYcel normie newfags infiltrated from TikTok always gotta come up with some shit :feelskek: What’s the obsession with JBs? The style tips are meant to make you look mature for your age. Too bad I forget most of y’all are 13 yr young dumb nuts.

That’s a magnet for IOI :ogre:. Go wear a Drew shirt with Walmart boxers to the club and see how that plays out, little negroid :lul:
Moron I’ve been on PSL since you were in elementary school.

I have never seen a sub 30 yo women fall for these clothing. This is literally just basic shit this is not gonna make u stand out from other dudes in public. Yeah this would've worked if it was 2018

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
just dress like a uni professor theory

• JFL
Reactions: zura, candyshop, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
female gaze changes from early to late-mid 20s anyway so you can't categorise it as a whole.

Jbs -> pretty boy oversized clothes n shit

25 and above -> more masculine traits mature clothing mogs but prettyboy face is still fine

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
No one in this forum understands clothes, last night I got like 5 compliments for my clothes and a foid told me my style would easily make me pull
What’s ur style

Yes if you’re trying to pull milfs

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Biebercel
View attachment 2734678

Nigga please, b-but I waz browzing thiz forum since 2007 :soy:
Mein tiggy, opinion immediately discarded when you decided to post some shit telling us to dress like some autist who just watched good will hunting. Back to the drawing board for your botb post.

It’s JBs or nothing for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Biebercel
this wtf is this OP
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Biebercel
I mog this entire thread in my i love sluts shirt kys.

Bro gives us a free guide to get no women below 30
respect

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Requirements:

View attachment 2734607

View attachment 2734608

View attachment 2734616

View attachment 2734617

5) Color palette- 80% of your wardrobe should consist clothes of only this color palette. This makes you look much more mature. Use the other 20% to experiment with fun colors (don’t be afraid).

View attachment 2734612
Nice try but no

Female gaze in the slums of Laxå maby
If you're not 40 years old this shit is not gonna work. Acessories, baggy clothes, streetwear or ROPE
And this actually has reacts, holy fuck, this just proves brainlets unconsciously click the react button on any wall of text thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, cyprian_tomaszewski and Biebercel
female gaze on the planet mars maybe
If you're not 40 years old this shit is not gonna work. Acessories, baggy clothes, streetwear or ROPE
And this actually has reacts, holy fuck, this just proves brainlets unconsciously click the react button on any wall of text thread
Nice try but no
this wtf is this OP
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Yes if you’re trying to pull milfs
I have never seen a sub 30 yo women fall for these clothing. This is literally just basic shit this is not gonna make u stand out from other dudes in public. Yeah this would've worked if it was 2018

This style of timeless classic dressing below is what I meant by this thread

Just fucking LOL at any of you faggots thinking they would have looked better and muh pulled JBs if these same people wore an oversized hoodie with Walmart boxers :feelskek:

IMG 1972 IMG 1971 IMG 1970 IMG 1969 IMG 1968 IMG 1967

Also inb4 Chad can wear anything, yes he can but wearing these as above rather than some grey sweatpants attracts 30% extra IOIs.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: !MagicMan777, FBl and edodalic29

Just fucking LOL at any of you faggots thinking they would have looked better and muh pulled JBs if these same people wore an oversized hoodie with Walmart boxers :feelskek:

View attachment 2734970View attachment 2734971View attachment 2734972View attachment 2734973View attachment 2734974View attachment 2734975

Also inb4 Chad can wear anything, yes he can but wearing these as above rather than some grey sweatpants attracts 30% extra IOIs.
I hâte this style but I understand how it could work

• +1
Requirements:

View attachment 2734607

View attachment 2734608

View attachment 2734616

View attachment 2734617

View attachment 2734612
Yeah old money aesthetic mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Yeah old money aesthetic mogs
Dude be talking about old money aesthetics wearing Zara and HM is like talking about hype fashion aesthetic wearing fucci and brada. Bro, your 20 dollar dress shirt fits like shit and looks it; everyone can tell. Massive Ls in this threads.

• +1
Dude be talking about old money aesthetics wearing Zara and HM is like talking about hype fashion aesthetic wearing fucci and brada. Bro, your 20 dollar dress shirt fits like shit and looks it; everyone can tell. Massive Ls in this threads.
Not this faggot again :fuk:

Please take your turd out of my threads and shit somewhere else. Thank you.

• Ugh..
Good streetwear and if you’re too young (broke) to afford name shit, just fire up WeChat. I’ve been buying reps since 2015 and it’s never failed me.

• +1
Requirements:

View attachment 2734607

View attachment 2734608

View attachment 2734616

View attachment 2734617

View attachment 2734612
I feel one of the reasons why I slayed 97 women in US in 4 years is because I know how to dress (combined with face/body). But I am not American having cringe fashion sense wearing oversized crap. Proof is in the pudding and P in V outcomes. So whatever I did worked.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Tr0ubLe and Dr. Mog
Requirements:

View attachment 2734607

View attachment 2734608

View attachment 2734616

View attachment 2734617

View attachment 2734612
dress like a middle aged dad theory

• +1
Reactions: CoRe3
I feel one of the reasons why I slayed 97 women in US in 4 years is because I know how to dress (combined with face/body). But I am not American having cringe fashion sense wearing oversized crap. Proof is in the pudding and P in V outcomes. So whatever I did worked.
Manwhore.

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Workwear / street wear with hella accesories is the way to go for JBs. Carhatt santa fe, double padded pants, rings and necklace, and ur golden tbh

meanwhile opps dress like this and fuck Stacies all the time

• Love it

View attachment 2734970View attachment 2734971View attachment 2734972View attachment 2734973View attachment 2734974View attachment 2734975

Going for that "old money aesthetic" are we? I'm pheno raped otherwise I would've tried these

• JFL
What was your outfit ?