7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
Rays article on coffee: Caffeine: A vitamin-like nutrient, or adaptogen
Functionalps
: Coffee Done Right – Tips to Help Avoid Coffee Intolerance
Ray Peat on using caffeine properly:

Some quotes from ray about coffee:

Some quotes from raypeatforum.com"
  1. "I think it has to do with the caffeine having a positive effect on testosterone/estrogen ratio which indirectly lowers stress. Your also supposed to put some sugar in it which lowers stress."
  2. "caffeine taken with sugar is not the same as caffeine on an empty stomach"
  3. "Ray has mentioned he tries to drink 5 strong cups of coffee a day"
  4. "Look at the other minerals as well!
    From 5 cups of strong coffee (150g of beans) you can get approximately...
    1800mg Potassium
    220mg Magnesium
    1mg of Manganese
    36mg of Niacin (depending on roast)
    9mg B5
    3mg B2
    0.5mg B1
    1,500mg of Caffeine"
  5. "Ray has said instant coffee is just fine"
  6. "Instant coffee dissolves completely."
  7. "I use a no name, no frills instant coffee and it's perfect and fast to make"
  8. "Same. 1 cup milk, 1 tsp instant coffee, 3TBsp sugar, 1 TBsp collagen, Pinch of salt very tasty"
  9. "coffee in milk and sugar and some glycine and hydro coconut oil. It's the best Peat food."
  10. "instant coffee has more magnesium, caffeine, and chlorogenic acid, an antioxidant, than normal coffee per serving. I like instant, with plenty of sugar."
  11. "I use instant coffee to get a clear idea about caffeine and magnesium intake. He uses black roast coffee for Niacin intake, he gets about 40 mg daily.
    Black roast coffee has much higher content of niacin."
  12. "he adds that brewed cup of strong coffee with milk to make "cafe con leche". He does not drink that drip brewed strong cup of coffee straight up."
  13. "he dilutes his strong coffee extract greatly with milk, so that the final result is stronger than standard restaurant coffee., the taste of the coffee would be very weak (as he has said elsewhere)"
  14. "RP has mentioned on an average instant coffee is as good as brewed coffee."
  15. "Ray says dark roast has more niacinamide"
  16. "caffeine stopped my starch cravings "
Final words: COFFEE is high in MAGNESIUM: https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/magnesium-in-coffee.10092/ something which many people are deficient in. Just add SUGAR.

this is the brand im currently using
i do 3 teaspoons of instant coffee (come out to ~150mg caffeine) mixed with 2 cups of 1% lowfat milk, add 3 tablespoons of sugar.
you WILL use this formulae,
you WILL drink the bean juice,
and you WILL be happy, m'kay?
just do it because i said so m'kay?

Attachments

• 3196 angry blood brown brown_skin coffee cracked_teeth cry_me_a_river crying cup fume glasses ...png
    3196 angry blood brown brown_skin coffee cracked_teeth cry_me_a_river crying cup fume glasses ...png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
Im following ray peat diet
10 tubs of ice cream and 1 gallon of coffee for breakfast with 5 cigarettes
For lunch, 5 bowls of rice and more ice cream
For dinner, more ice cream (extra honey)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, marek937, chadmanlet04 and 3 others
Rays article on coffee: Caffeine: A vitamin-like nutrient, or adaptogen
Functionalps
: Coffee Done Right – Tips to Help Avoid Coffee Intolerance
Ray Peat on using caffeine properly:

Some quotes from ray about coffee:
View attachment 2581298View attachment 2581306View attachment 2581304View attachment 2581302View attachment 2581301View attachment 2581299
Some quotes from raypeatforum.com"
  1. "I think it has to do with the caffeine having a positive effect on testosterone/estrogen ratio which indirectly lowers stress. Your also supposed to put some sugar in it which lowers stress."
  2. "caffeine taken with sugar is not the same as caffeine on an empty stomach"
  3. "Ray has mentioned he tries to drink 5 strong cups of coffee a day"
  4. "Look at the other minerals as well!
    From 5 cups of strong coffee (150g of beans) you can get approximately...
    1800mg Potassium
    220mg Magnesium
    1mg of Manganese
    36mg of Niacin (depending on roast)
    9mg B5
    3mg B2
    0.5mg B1
    1,500mg of Caffeine"
  5. "Ray has said instant coffee is just fine"
  6. "Instant coffee dissolves completely."
  7. "I use a no name, no frills instant coffee and it's perfect and fast to make"
  8. "Same. 1 cup milk, 1 tsp instant coffee, 3TBsp sugar, 1 TBsp collagen, Pinch of salt very tasty"
  9. "coffee in milk and sugar and some glycine and hydro coconut oil. It's the best Peat food."
  10. "instant coffee has more magnesium, caffeine, and chlorogenic acid, an antioxidant, than normal coffee per serving. I like instant, with plenty of sugar."
  11. "I use instant coffee to get a clear idea about caffeine and magnesium intake. He uses black roast coffee for Niacin intake, he gets about 40 mg daily.
    Black roast coffee has much higher content of niacin."
  12. "he adds that brewed cup of strong coffee with milk to make "cafe con leche". He does not drink that drip brewed strong cup of coffee straight up."
  13. "he dilutes his strong coffee extract greatly with milk, so that the final result is stronger than standard restaurant coffee., the taste of the coffee would be very weak (as he has said elsewhere)"
  14. "RP has mentioned on an average instant coffee is as good as brewed coffee."
  15. "Ray says dark roast has more niacinamide"
  16. "caffeine stopped my starch cravings "
Final words: COFFEE is high in MAGNESIUM: https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/magnesium-in-coffee.10092/ something which many people are deficient in. Just add SUGAR.
View attachment 2581121
this is the brand im currently using
i do 3 teaspoons of instant coffee (come out to ~150mg caffeine) mixed with 2 cups of 1% lowfat milk, add 3 tablespoons of sugar.
you WILL use this formulae,
you WILL drink the bean juice,
and you WILL be happy, m'kay?
just do it because i said so m'kay?View attachment 2581358

ray peat is paid by random companies to shill random shit

10 tubs of ice cream and 1 gallon of coffee for breakfast with 5 cigarettes
For lunch, 5 bowls of rice and more ice cream
For dinner, more ice cream (extra honey)
looks good but you need some milk OJ and some red meat in there, my diet is approximately the same doe.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss