Drinking soda is such a subhuman act

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Drinking some low quality Balkan cola right now and it really got me thinking. You seriously need to be extremely low IQ and subhuman to derive any type of pleasure from drinking a bunch of questionable Jewish chemicals mixed with a ton of sugar. I barely ever have it, maybe once a month, but it still feels so wrong and subhuman. I feel dirty. How do people drink this shit daily for years???

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
Sinalco?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Balkancel
I drank sinalco every day and got fat like a pig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Balkancel
Just get Red Bull

bicolaizolovana.png

I drank sinalco every day and got fat like a pig

Only confirmed low IQ low T high E low DHT subumans drink this gross stuff daily
Just get Red Bull
Groce

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My father buys sinalco because it is cheap

Black is disgusting, yellow is little less disgusting

When I come from work, I used to drink 1L when I enter the door

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
My father buys sinalco because it is cheap

Black is disgusting, yellow is little less disgusting

When I come from work, I used to drink 1L when I enter the door
What Balkan shithole are you from?

I enjoy dr pepper from time to time but that’s about it. Water is the only drink you need tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Demir, Baki and 2 others
I enjoy dr pepper from time to time but that’s about it. Water is the only drink you need tbh.
Same TBH. This is probably the third time this year I've had soda, probably not gonna have any until my birthday. Water is my drink of choice

Srbija bato

Srbija crew checking in

Lmao so many balkancels

Balkan = subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Diet sodas aren't available in the Balkans?

iu

• +1
Red pilled

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FatmanO, hebbewem and 1 other person
Diet sodas aren't available in the Balkans?

iu
They are, but they just don't taste like the real thing. I wanted to get a strong sugar rush going

U mad brah?

• +1
starbucks is cope

• +1
I haven't drunk cola for 3 years

• +1
Coca Cola (sometimes Pepsi and sometimes diet varients), Dr Pepper and (where my Scottish niggas at?) IRN BRU ftw

all enjoyed in moderation of course

For all you westerncels out there: if you're going to cope with sugary drinks at least get something like good quality orange juice or grape juice or even chocolate milk. Tastes good as fuck and you have a lot of variety to choose from over there. We only have like a few shitty brands here that taste like ass

I only drink cheapest diet cola

soda tastes amazing

you know I'm the king of Ethical Solipsism, I have become so self-absorbed I just cum here to masturbate myself taking. fuck you, your gay, your mom is gay, and I'm jacking off.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::chad:

Drinking some low quality Balkan cola right now and it really got me thinking. You seriously need to be extremely low IQ and subhuman to derive any type of pleasure from drinking a bunch of questionable Jewish chemicals mixed with a ton of sugar. I barely ever have it, maybe once a month, but it still feels so wrong and subhuman. I feel dirty. How do people drink this shit daily for years???
dc its over.

• +1
Carbonates me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and impure666

Soda is life fuel, man. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back