Dropped to 11% bodyfat

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
Modafinil and fluoxetine suppressed my hunger so much that I dropped to 11% bodyfat and only lost around 3kg of muscle (but I was maintaining lean with compound movements and light cardio). My bones are sharp af and my abs are starting to show a bit more even if my insertions are garbage. Really happy dedsrs we're all gonna make it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1476 and 9 others
Congratulations on ascension, working on the same thing but without any drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and gaypharoah
This buddy boyo. If you are not auschwitzmaxxing then its over for you. The biggest looksmax there is.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, RichardSpencel, diggbicc and 3 others
I will have 100 percent body fat so I can be the ugliest fattest faggot alive soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, JMax, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
What kind of trash genetic do you have if your abs start showing only around 11% ?
My insertions are really bad and my abs don't show until around 12%, more defined at 11%. At least I have good frame though lol.

Modafinil and fluoxetine suppressed my hunger so much that I dropped to 11% bodyfat and only lost around 3kg of muscle (but I was maintaining lean with compound movements and light cardio). My bones are sharp af and my abs are starting to show a bit more even if my insertions are garbage. Really happy dedsrs we're all gonna make it.
Does your face improve a lot? I’m like 24-25% rn and my face has little to no definition

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
11% but barely have abs? What? How does that even make sense? If you work out how do you barely have abs at 11%

11% but barely have abs? What? How does that even make sense? If you work out how do you barely have abs at 11%
Simple - he is not 11% but around 15%.

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian, Soontm, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
This buddy boyo. If you are not auschwitzmaxxing then its over for you. The biggest looksmax there is.
ngl I was just thinking about trying this out to reduce facial bloat. I'm might actually have to pick up cardio.

I will have 100 percent body fat so I can be the ugliest fattest faggot alive soon
I saw God once while I was on Acid. He was fat and black.
ngl I was just thinking about trying this out to reduce facial bloat. I'm might actually have to pick up cardio.
Why would you do cardio? Just lift and eat less. I would never in a million years do cardio while trying to lose weight since that would most definently impact the amount of muscle I would lose during the cut.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
How long did it take bro?

He could just be very skinny or have very front-heavy fat distribution. It's a complete myth that you can tell body fat percentage just by looking at the abs. There are a lot of things that go into how defined your abs look, many of them having little or nothing to do with body fat at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Golden Glass and gaypharoah
He could just be very skinny or have very front-heavy fat distribution. It's a complete myth that you can tell body fat percentage just by looking at the abs. There are a lot of things that go into how defined your abs look, many of them having little or nothing to do with body fat at all.

inform me my man you're like a professor at this shit

inform me my man you're like a professor at this shit
Lighting, skin tone, skin luster, skin tightness, water retention, and abdominal muscle size and shape are examples of things that affect ab definition and have little to nothing to do with body fat. Too many unrelated variables going into how abs look means just looking at abs to estimate body fat is stupid. If you absolutely have to guess visually, you have to look at the whole body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and gaypharoah
Does your face improve a lot? I’m like 24-25% rn and my face has little to no definition
This is highly dependant on your bones. For me, it helped a ton. I have a sharp jawline and protruding zygos, even sunken cheeks compared to before when I packed much more weight where I had none of these things.
No
My abs aren't "defined" because my insertions are clumped together. It's not that they aren't there, it's that the difference between each individual insertion isn't obvious until I am quite low bodyfat percentage. When I am higher bodyfat only the portion around the muscle itself highlights the location of my core muscles.
I would never in a million years do cardio while trying to lose weight since that would most definently impact the amount of muscle I would lose during the cut.
Light cardio helps activate your metabolism. Plus, nutrition isn't completely out of the picture. I was still eating, but rather very selectively and consciously.
How long did it take bro?
No specific time period, really. I jumped from ~15 to ~11 in around a month I'd say, but this isn't accurate for anyone else since my bmr is 2100-2200 and I powerlift daily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Do you feel tired and fatigued ?

• +1
brb using

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah and RichardSpencel
Do you feel tired and fatigued ?
I feel less fatigued due to the modafinil, but I do feel some trembling and uneasiness so there's a definite con to taking this specific stack.

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
Good on you OP
What bf were you when you started, how many pounds/kilos total have you lost, and when did you start?

• +1
I feel less fatigued due to the modafinil, but I do feel some trembling and uneasiness so there's a definite con to taking this specific stack.
and what about loss of strenght ? I did a lot of fasting myself and i noticeably lost 50% of my strenght (push and pull) Did you feel something like that ?

• +1
Good on you OP
What bf were you when you started, how many pounds/kilos total have you lost, and when did you start?
I only lost around 4% from this stack, but in total ive went from ~35% to ~11% throughout my whole self improvement journey. This just helped me lose those last few kg. Idk how much I've lost exactly because a lot of weight was replaced by muscle since I've been powerlifting for a few years now.
and what about loss of strenght ? I did a lot of fasting myself and i noticeably lost 50% of my strenght (push and pull) Did you feel something like that ?
I've maintained my deadlift PR and actually gained reps on pullups due to lower weight. No strength increase, but no strength loss. However, I have to point out that I generally don't lose as much lean (6 months of no activity whatsoever and only lost around 2-4kg of muscle) so this may not apply to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass