Dropping out soon from uni

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
That's it I'm done
Talked about it with my parents
Can't enjoy life tbh barely able to go to raves/clubs and get high
Saw almost 100 videos on how to become a full time trader
It's risky ik but idc don't wanna be a slave anymore.
Life begins
@hytt @user123456 @ilovenicotine @socialcel @lebronjames23 @BoredPrince @Montecristo @ConfusedBolivian @InnerVoid

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, User28823, chinpilled69 and 18 others
goodluck

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
arent u 6’4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l, socialcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, user123456, Kristin and 5 others
Yeh but what's the fucking correlation of being 6'4 and dropping out from uni ?
constant dopamine spikes should motivate you enough to pursue your education, also trading is a longterm pursuit, takes years and years of trial and error.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, Kristin, TechnoBoss and 3 others
constant dopamine spikes should motivate you enough to pursue your education, also trading is a longterm pursuit, takes years and years of trial and error.
Yeh ik jfl I have been trading for months now
Just wanna make it my career

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, socialcel and murdah
I dropped out and ended up starting my own online business and lived off that for 10 years then it failed and I became homeless, now I'm a neetmaxxer in a rural town. So I escaped slavery. But being homeless really sucked. But it wasn't for very long.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, user123456, Kristin and 7 others
dropped out and ended up starting my own online business and lived off that for 10 years then it failed and I became homeless,
Caged hard asf

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i’m dropping out next year too man. except i’m in hs not uni

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Costcosuperstore, thereallegend and 2 others
what are ur plans
Hookermax , roidmax ,drugmax, travelmax until I die from a heart attack from being high on molly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, ilovenicotine, sub5c3l and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 5.5psl
I dropped out and ended up starting my own online business and lived off that for 10 years then it failed and I became homeless, now I'm a neetmaxxer in a rural town. So I escaped slavery. But being homeless really sucked. But it wasn't for very long.
Btw what was your online business model ?

Btw what was your online business model ?

model? i copied someone who was doing it in the US, when it sold well on ebay i bought other related parts and also sold them on ebay

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 5.5psl
you watched 100 videos, but did you even execute a single profitable trade?

• +1
i sense a up-and-coming hobo and fent addict era coming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Shycel, One Rep Max and 1 other person
Hookermax , roidmax ,drugmax, travelmax until I die from a heart attack from being high on molly.
@maxxmclooks this my plan bro

bad idea

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
jfl bro u really sure about this day trading shit?

it's the most stressful thing in this world, you'd be far off better scamming people than this shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and butterworld
demo and real money trade is vastly different, if ur really onto this shit I advise taking drugs to shut down cortisol and not feel any emotion, should be like a robot

• +1
very relatable

being a student was the worst time of my life. absolute dogshit life quality, environment, no money, and ppl expect you to learn the most retarded useless shit while all of this is going on.

JFL honestly.
The way society is set up is atrocious. It all has to be destroyed at some point. Billions have to die. This can't go on.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Allornothing, blithe and 3 others
full time trader is a meme, dont fall for it...

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, shalomnigga, thereallegend and 3 others
Imagine giving up your future for women

Yeh ik jfl I have been trading for months now
Just wanna make it my career
To trade you must have money to begin with
You could dividendyieldmaxx instead

You could have gained 1-5 years worth of money if you invested in crypto before mid February

M’y « full time trader » friend, who was training for like 3 years has just invested 1k and is now being a degen in South Korea thanks to her grandma inheritance

It’s a scam, you should rather do a part time job and invest regularly

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
That's it I'm done
Life begins
@hytt @user123456 @ilovenicotine @socialcel @lebronjames23 @BoredPrince @Montecristo @ConfusedBolivian

Like everyone else will tell you it's not gonna work, but if you are gonna go for it atleast set a 1 year timeline for it so that you don't get stuck on it for the rest of your life.

That's it I'm done
Life begins
@hytt @user123456 @ilovenicotine @socialcel @lebronjames23 @BoredPrince @Montecristo @ConfusedBolivian @InnerVoid
what’s you current monthly income from trading? How long have you been trading? Did you pay for your college and what’s your major?

demo and real money trade is vastly different, if ur really onto this shit I advise taking drugs to shut down cortisol and not feel any emotion, should be like a robot
take a gram of ash to not feel anything while trading make a trilllon dollars

terrible idea just finish it then ldar with some high paying white collar office job

trading…well… I know many going broke after they did what u did :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The future you are giving up:

The alternative isn't nay better they'll just rot being neet and posting on forums instead
nobody lives life on a constant rush unless they're a fentanyl addict

u just gotta choose higher forms of rotting

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
u just gotta choose higher forms of rotting
i agree. if you do it well with a positive mind, its the ultimate life quality.

get some artsy hobby you are passionate about. art, music, etc.
add a lot of exercise
add a lot of socializing

suddenly NEET-life is the dream

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
That's it I'm done
Life begins
Based I have been legit paying Indians on fiver to do the work for me lmao I just go to please my parents I'm trading and smma full time and living better than wage slaving after a year or to you can achieve a 75-85% win rate on forex and also use don vo streams as a free paycheck

That's it I'm done
Life begins
Based I have been legit paying Indians on fiver to do the work for me lmao I just go to please my parents I'm trading and smma full time and living better than wage slaving after a year or to you can achieve a 75-85% win rate on forex
10x better than any degree

• +1
I mean i get it man. It's just brutal to see classmates live it up while you miss out on it all. I've been there.

However, dropping out only cuz you can't get wasted with chicks at bars is a bad choice, especially if you're going for a stem degree

I'm sticking it out tbh, I want to at least make some decent money even if it's a ways away. I'll work in a lab until then making some money on the side.

• +1
Bruh
very relatable

being a student was the worst time of my life. absolute dogshit life quality, environment, no money, and ppl expect you to learn the most retarded useless shit while all of this is going on.

JFL honestly.
The way society is set up is atrocious. It all has to be destroyed at some point. Billions have to die. This can't go on.
full time trader is a meme, dont fall for it...
jfl bro u really sure about this day trading shit?

it's the most stressful thing in this world, you'd be far off better scamming people than this shit
i’m dropping out next year too man. except i’m in hs not uni
I’m giga non NT plus had a really tragic event happen in my life 2 years ago. So my life is harder than 99.99% of people as no one has the same issues

I bed rot all day on these forums, discord and tiktok because I’m fucking cooked. If stemcels are getting cooked it never began for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and socialcel
I mean i get it man. It's just brutal to see classmates live it up while you miss out on it all. I've been there.

However, dropping out only cuz you can't get wasted with chicks at bars is a bad choice, especially if you're going for a stem degree

I'm sticking it out tbh, I want to at least make some decent money even if it's a ways away. I'll work in a lab until then making some money on the side.
Based I have been legit paying Indians on fiver to do the work for me lmao I just go to please my parents I'm trading and smma full time and living better than wage slaving after a year or to you can achieve a 75-85% win rate on forex

10x better than any degree
I’m giga non NT plus had a really tragic event happen in my life 2 years ago. So my life is harder than 99.99% of people as no one has the same issues

I bed rot all day on these forums, discord and tiktok because I’m fucking cooked. If stemcels are getting cooked it never began for me
View attachment 2836117

Bruh

View attachment 2836117
well u have better life than me ngl, but ur still sucks, I live in 3rd world country, good thing u gonna have a degree, I need to make 10$ a day

well u have better life than me ngl, but ur still sucks, I live in 3rd world country, good thing u gonna have a degree, I need to make 10$ a day
What country

What country
some shithole, I don't wanna mention, but ye dude, u already financially mog me, at least u can get surgeries in the future

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Bruh

View attachment 2836117
is that you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
it’s not over

• +1
the current education system is fucked it’s all a cope to keep you occupied.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and romanstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back