Drugs and how to use them

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This thread will be about what drugs I recommend and what purpose I recommend them for. I don’t recommend things I don’t have experience with.

I’ll try to keep it as succinct and short as possible.

AMPHETAMINES

- Adderall

I recommend adderall for studycelling. Due to it containing Levo-amphetamine, which has a high affinity for norepinephrine, you will be able to stay awake with this drug and study for long periods of time.

The Dextroamphetamine in adderall will assist more with focus, memory, and cognitive function.

Recommended dose? Depends on the formulation. Adderall comes in 2 forms. IR (instant release) and XR (extended release).

You shouldn’t take anything more than 20mg’s of instant release adderall, as that is terrible for the heart.

As for XR, don’t surpass 40mg’s, which is equivalent to 2 doses 20 MG’s IR.

- Dextroamphetamine sulfate

Dextroamphetamine sulfate lacks the energy boost that adderall gives, but it still gives a decent boost of energy. It’s also great for studycelling

Pure Dextroamphetamine sulfate is much more potent than adderall when it comes to effects on cognitive function, and at the same time is less hard on your cardiovascular system.

Recommended dose? Again, it depends on what formulation of Dextroamphetamine you’re using. In my own opinion, you shouldn’t exceed 15mg’s of instant release per dose.

As for extended release Dexedrine spansules, you shouldn’t exceed more than 30mg’s.

Dextroamphetamine sulfate comes in another extended release formulation, called vyvanse. Vyvanse is 29% Dextroamphetamine, the rest is filler and lysine. So a dose cap of 80mg’s for vyvanse is reasonable.

METHYLPHENIDATE/DEXMETHYLPHENIDATE

Starting with methylphenidate, otherwise known as Ritalin, it comes in multiple forms, such as Ritalin, concerta, Ritalin LA, biphentin, aspensio, etc.

I will only elaborate on Ritalin, concerta, Ritalin LA and concerta. The rest imo are a waste of time and money.

- Ritalin (instant release)

I recommend Ritalin for studying. It’s great for energy and focus. It can easily fill the same role as amphetamine if you cannot get your hands on amphetamine.

Recommended dose? I’d say 30mg’s per dose as your limit is a good idea.

Ritalin also comes in an extended release version, which is known as Ritalin LA. As for a recommended dose for Ritalin LA, a dose limit of 60mg is a good idea.

- concerta

Concerta is extended release methylphenidate(Ritalin). It’s great for studycelling and maintaining energy throughout the day or night.

My recommended dosage limit for concerta is 108mg.

- Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin)

I have not personally taken Focalin but i have researched it extensively. Focalin is described as “kiddie crack”, with it having more profound mental effects and euphoria when compared to Ritalin. It is also said to be twice as potent as Ritalin, as a result, the dosage range is half the dosage range that Ritalin has.

My recommended dose therefore would be 15mg’s, which should roughly be equivalent to 30mg’s of Ritalin in terms of mental effects.

There’s also an extended release form of Focalin called Focalin XR, to be honest my recommended maximum dose would be 30mg.

WELLBUTRIN

- Wellbutrin (other wise known as bupropion) is a drug that interacts with dopamine and norepinephrine, through increasing concentrations of both chemicals in the brain. I recommend it for depression and motivation issues.

It is also used for smoking cessation, due to it being a nicotine receptor antagonist.

my recommended maximum dose is 450mg per day. Anything more and you’re putting yourself at risk potentially.

PREGABALIN

Pregabalin is an anti anxiety drug. I’ve not read into its mechanism of action, but I’ve used it and
I can attest to the fact of it being great for lowering anxiety levels and making me less anxious.

It also curbs my insomnia when combined with clonidine HCL. If you’re high inhib and anxious, use this drug.

My recommended maximum dose is 900mg’s per dose.

PHENIBUT

This drug works by acting as an agonist of the GABAb receptor, similar to baclofen. People report it to have similar effects to alcohol, due to phenibut lowering anxiety, inhibition, etc.

It also apparently can increase the concentration of dopamine in the brain and also improve the transmission of dopamine in the brain.

At higher dosages, it becomes an agonist of the GABAa receptor, which makes it become highly similar to benzos.

In my experience, it definitely lowered inhib, lowered anxiety and improved my speech impediment.

as for the maximum recommended dose, you’re going to have to determine that on your own. 1g in one day was enough to give me chest pains. Many ppl can tolerate upto 3 grams.

In my own opinion, you should stick with 500mg’s per dose. Just to be on the safer side. Higher doses also include respiratory depression, you don’t want that.

DRUG PLANS AND PURPOSES

Here, I’ll draw a few premade plans and purposes for these drugs.

If you want to lose weight quick, use amphetamine at the recommended dosage range. Even one dose of instant release Dexedrine had my appetite suppressed for multiple days in a row.

If you can’t get your hands on amphetamine, methylphenidate is a good alternative. You will not think of food. Don’t use these drugs if you’re on a bulk.

Do not use pregabalin, as this drug has the chance of making you gain weight. Use phenibut instead if you have anxiety. phenibut is weight neutral and arguably even an appetite suppressant due to its effects on dopamine.

If you want to studycel, use amphetamine at the recommended dose. Methylphenidate once again is a fine alternative.

If you want to use drugs recreationally and be more sociable, use amphetamine and phenibut. For this, you can break the maximum recommended dose for Dextroamphetamine and go up to 20-25mg’s of instant release. This will give you profound euphoria and energy. Phenibut will make you low inhib.

Methylphenidate isnt really a substitute here. But you can try. You can also break the maximum recommended dose for this one if you plan on using Ritalin for social purposes.

As for motivation and fuel to help you stop rotting, either methylphenidate or amphetamine combined with 300-400mg’s of Wellbutrin will sort you out, as it will give you a large surplus of dopamine and norepinephrine, which will allow you to engage in any activity and feel rewarded from it.

As for supplements/added drugs to be taken alongside these drugs I listed, I recommend:

- Alpha GPC
- Phenylpiracetam
- piracetam
- Tyrosine
- Green tea extract with EGCG
- Agmatine (this is especially important for tolerance prevention / elimination. Taking 1-2g twice a day for a few days when you feel tolerance to Ritalin, or amphetamine will reverse your tolerance.)

The end.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 11057, Yerico7 and 12 others
And you call me drug addict🤢
Ur a monster

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Blackout.xl
And you call me drug addict🤢
Ur a monster
Big cap. U were high on phenibut talking shit. Talking about how you’re going to take revenge. Jfl @ u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Missed you bro

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Welcome back, I thought you were gone forever. Good to see you here King.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Blackout.xl
He’s acting like he is a lifemogger now but instead of rotting here he is on discord. Don’t fall for his tricks
Not a life mogger but I moved forward. What’s wrong w u bro? U seem tense

• JFL
Not a life mogger but I moved forward. What’s wrong w u bro? U seem tense
I’m actually on phenibut rn it’s tuesday nigga that phenibut day for me

• JFL
  • JFL
Good thread bro
@TsarTsar444 what do you think

• +1
Bookmarked and memorized. Thanks Tyrone... I will try Focalin soon actually.

• +1
if you dont suffer from a form of severe metnal health disorder, using drugs to escape reality or feel momentarily high, youre just digging yourself into a deeper hole

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11167, Warlow and 5 others
if you dont suffer from some form of severe metnal health disorder, using drugs to escape reality or feel momentarily high, youre just digging yourself into a deeper hole
I agree tbh. Doesn’t hurt to try if your neurotransmitters are fucked and you’re a perma rotter though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 6382
I agree tbh. Doesn’t hurt to try if your neurotransmitters are fucked and you’re a perma rotter though
It is what it is, but most here will do drugs when they have the potential to a happy and healthy life. We don't deserve to lose. We deserve to win.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11167 and Blackout.xl
Psylocibin.
For depressed alot people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Do you have the prescription for these? or are you buying them illegally?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad