Drunk girls.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
I’m thinking of going for the drunk girls at some point because I heard they are easy. Should I?

Once you looksmaxx enough then you can. You still need to be somewhat decent looking to even get drunk girls.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Once you looksmaxx enough then you can. You still need to be somewhat decent looking to even get drunk girls.
I managed to gain female attention a few times when I was like 14 or 13 or something like that. Not trying to brag but just making a point but female standards get higher as they age and now I just struggle to gain female attention now. :/

You're like a white blackoutwhitein

I managed to gain female attention a few times when I was like 14 or 13 or something like that. Not trying to brag but just making a point but female standards get higher as they age. :/
You got probably uglier. I got female attention when I was 13 and I'm a subhuman curry. How old are you now anyway?

You got probably uglier. I got female attention when I was 13 and I'm a subhuman curry. How old are you now anyway?
25. Them females have boyfriends now and the one single female doesn’t want to go near me in that type of way anymore.

25. Them females have boyfriends now and the one single female doesn’t want to go near me in that type of way anymore.
Maybe your autism drives them away. It's good you found this looksmaxxing site though, if you manage to get good looking enough, people will find your 'tism mysterious or quirky rather than weird.

You're like a white blackoutwhitein
What you mean?
How the fuck do you post literally 26 threads in 24 hours???? Low iq garbage, you're cluttering the forum hard. Why are you making posts bragging about your post count as if you've posted anything worthwhile reading the entire time you've been here

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 1084, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
How the fuck do you post literally 26 threads in 24 hours
mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole @Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Arkantos and Insomniac
How the fuck do you post literally 26 threads in 24 hours???? Low iq garbage, you're cluttering the forum hard. Why are you making posts bragging about your post count as if you've posted anything worthwhile reading the entire time you've been here
I wanted to lose the grey colour rank. Not my fault it takes so long to get rid of it so I copied and pasted shit I posted on incels.is before.
Maybe your autism drives them away. It's good you found this looksmaxxing site though, if you manage to get good looking enough, people will find your 'tism mysterious or quirky rather than weird.
Again, don’t wanna brag, because I’m against it unless it’s just to make a point without purposely trying to full on brag to look cool but I get female attention online but not in real life anymore. I also live in a small town. My current avatar is actually me. :/

Last edited:
I wanted to lose the grey colour rank. Not my fault it takes so long to get rid of it so I copied and pasted shit I posted on incels.is before.
What's the point of getting the blue colour rank by spamming shit? It needs to stop.

What's the point of getting the blue colour rank by spamming shit? It needs to stop.
I don’t even consider what I was posting as spam but even if so, it’s not severe spam.

I don’t even consider what I was posting as spam but even if so, it’s not severe spam.
It is spam, you are posting things like "so" or "le funny runescape meme XD ". If it's something low IQ like that just don't post it. For your own good, don't do stuff like that, people will think you're retarded and low IQ.

It is spam, you are posting things like "so" or "le funny runescape meme XD ". If it's something low IQ like that just don't post it. For your own good, don't do stuff like that, people will think you're retarded and low IQ.
If people think I’m low iq, that is their problem. I’m not here to impress others anyway. If the admins and mods feel that I’m breaking a rule, they will sort that themselves.

Yes you should, because I wanna know how it's done. If you succeed, I can follow your example.

Yes you should, because I wanna know how it's done. If you succeed, I can follow your example.
Fair enough. I may do it or I may not. We will see. Will let you know if I succeed.

Went out at night to shows and pubs for months.. Didn't do me any good... Can't do much if they won't even talk to you...
Not that i've really seen any girls at the local pubs I'd want... My country is pretty well known for it's lets say 'less than attractive' females

Went out at night to shows and pubs for months.. Didn't do me any good... Can't do much if they won't even talk to you...
Not that i've really seen any girls at the local pubs I'd want... My country is pretty well known for it's lets say 'less than attractive' females
Oh damn.