Drunk Woman on Delta Airlines comments on man's 'Big Muscles' and asks to 'lay on top of him'

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken

The “visibly intoxicated” passenger commented on his “big muscles,” massaged his neck and caressed his inner thigh, and “asked if she could lay on top of me in a ‘non-sexual way,'” according to court papers.

you are missing out if you don't like get serious muscle mass on your bones @loksr

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21531 and 10 others
muh gymcelling is cope rotting niggers on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 23017 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, gribsufer1 and 9 others
she was an obese 50yo btw
OP forgot to include this part

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizon, Mouthbreath, Pupur and 10 others
muh gymcelling is cope rotting niggers on suicide watch
he was probably a strong mtn+ tbh. means nothing if the guy is average or above. gym is still cope for sub 5s.

she was an obese 50yo btw
OP forgot to include this part
oopsie I didn't know only women in their 50's like big muscles woops
too bad theres no research to back that claim

he was probably a strong mtn+ tbh. means nothing if the guy is average or above. gym is still cope for sub 5s.
Big difference between being a typical skinnyfat MTN and a jacked MTN.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
this guy is 16 btw
Index

shocker
no wonder he makes such ignorant statements and claims
I really need to leave all PSL shitholes behind tbh. Shit is a kindergarten at this point. I feel like a pedophile interacting with all these dumbass teens in this mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 15698 and Deleted member 18879
I really need to leave all PSL shitholes behind tbh. Shit is a kindergarten at this point. I feel like a pedophile interacting with all these dumbass teens in this mental asylum
keep coping outside this forum aswell muh gym muh redpill mindset jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: babouchelelouche and lebronjames23
Teens that have never gone out to a club come on here and say muh looking big in a shirt is male gaze and women don’t care about muscle
just shows they have no life experience at all they base everything off tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, softlysoftly, tinderhacker and 3 others
muh dumbass teens im not much younger than you nigga,

Teens that have never gone out to a club come on here and say muh looking big in a shirt is male gaze and women don’t care about muscle
cope ramirez mogs

ramirez will clean out any club in the planet

JFL AT GYM COPERS

*you're get spelling mogged
Imagine arguing about what women like when you're under 20 laycount. You're a fucking dumbass

@lebronjames23

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23
Imagine arguing about what women like when you're under 20 laycount. You're a fucking dumbass

@lebronjames23
whats ur lay count nigga 12 sheboons

@lebronjames23
kids come on here with a 3 lay count and call themselves “ prettyboy slayers” JFL

literally would be invisible IRL in night game

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 15698 and Deleted member 2268
  • Ugh..
kids come on here with a 3 lay count and call themselves “ prettyboy slayers” JFL

JFL just admit it, ramirez will clean out any one of your night clubs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268

Imagine the look on their face when they get the courage to talk to some girl, and she gets swooped away by some high T roided fuckboy. They are literal cucks tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
oopsie I didn't know only women in their 50's like big muscles woops
too bad theres no research to back that claim
but you never know.
i remember that video of that bald gymcel going to the pool and recording the "IOIs" and they were old women

Imagine the look on their face when they get the courage to talk to some girl, and she gets swooped away by some high T roided fuckboy. They are literal cucks tbh
coping nigger, only face matters. Muh swooped by high t fuck boy. Seems like u wanna get fucked by a high t fuckboy in ur little asshole

that boy is a monster

but you never know.
i remember that video of that bald gymcel going to the pool and recording the "IOIs" and they were old women
jfl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sixfutwan and EverythingMattersCel
most pretty boys won’t step foot in a club lol. it’s all normies and RTT types of guys and popular type chadlites etc

most prettyboys let there girls go out clubbing w out them too, I actually got a night game lay with a girl who had a classic baggy clothes wearing “prettyboy” boyfriend JFL, she said he wouldn’t fuck her rough etc lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, softlysoftly, looksseg and 1 other person
most pretty boys won’t step foot in a club lol. it’s all normies and RTT types of guys and popular type chadlites etc

most prettyboys let there girls go out clubbing w out them too, I actually got a night game lay with a girl who had a classic baggy clothes wearing “prettyboy” boyfriend JFL, she said he wouldn’t fuck her rough etc lol
Choon Tan
LETS GET SHREDDED BRAH

Index

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Big difference between being a typical skinnyfat MTN and a jacked MTN.
If you’re normie
Building a great body is the best non invasive looksmax you could possibly do

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Deleted member 26212
Your high t roided fuckboy boyfriend irl

Boomer reminiscing of his slaying days pre-hypergamy makes me seethe.

He's right, things "have changed". I will never be the happy-go-lucky boomer that stumbled through multiple pension, stock and housing market booms, while effortlessly getting his looksmatch.