Drunken one-night stands mean absolutely nothing

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Based on my experience, alcohol clouds woman's judgement and makes them aroused. That's why bars and clubs are by far the best place to cold approach. However the effect is you could even take a woman home from a bar, sleep with her, and the next morning when she's sober she doesn't find you that attractive and leaves in a rush only to never hear from her again. Holding hands while sober is much, much more significant than sleeping with a girl who drank alcohol in terms of emotions and how long she's likely to stick around.

Based on my experience, alcohol clouds woman's judgement and makes them aroused. That's why bars and clubs are by far the best place to cold approach. However the effect is you could even take a woman home from a bar, sleep with her, and the next morning when she's sober she doesn't find you that attractive and leaves in a rush only to never hear from her again. Holding hands while sober is much, much more significant than hooking up with a drunk girl in terms of emotions and how long she's likely to stick around.
No shit. You think men care? The only thing we care about is getting laid and if itโ€™s easier to fuck these pick asf annoying little harpies then so be it

Holding hands means nothing trust me I used to do it with many foids who wouldnโ€™t let me fuck them :feelswah:. Its a shit IOI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back