Dual mating strategy Is the ultimate mogs by females

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Alpha for fucking, beta for providing
Cannot go wrong, all their needings are satisfied. They strategically obliterated the Battle of sexes by exploiting males' thirst for companionship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Gonthar, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Nigger mating strategy, more like

@khvirgin women strategically won. Now you Need to do mea culpa and become the castrated slave of Giulia cicchettin

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, wristcel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
@khvirgin women strategically won. Now you Need to do mea culpa and become the castrated slave of Giulia cicchettin
Screenshot 2024 01 07 at 18 33 10 Giulia cicchettin   Google Search

Screenshot 2024 01 07 at 18 32 26 Giulia cicchettin   Google Search

Senza Atitolo

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and the BULL
I’ll beat the fuck out you with 1 hand
You're an anorexic 60 kilos boy, starving yourself to get muh lean. You would fly with a slap

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You're an anorexic 60 kilos boy, starving yourself to get muh lean. You would fly with a slap
Who told you i’m starving? I’m eating meat and fish every day so I can cuck niggers like you easily in a fight

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Who told you i’m starving? I’m eating meat and fish every day so I can cuck niggers like you easily in a fight
You would keep your head down irl. Only weak incels feel the Need to be bullies online.

You would keep your head down irl. Only weak incels feel the Need to be bullies online.
I’m not bullying, i’m standing up to a bullying indian kid. LEAVE MY BROTHERS ALONE

I’m not bullying, i’m standing up to a bullying indian kid. LEAVE MY BROTHERS ALONE
I'm not bullying anyone, i'm stating facts. Women hold you by the balls, your whole Life revolves around them

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
I'm not bullying anyone, i'm stating facts. Women hold you by the balls, your whole Life revolves around them
Didn’t you leave the forum because you found a girl for a bit and try to change your life for her?

Didn’t you leave the forum because you found a girl for a bit and try to change your life for her?
Yes, but i was a naive guy back then. Antipsychotics med enlightned me. Most of you Need them

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Cannot go wrong, all their needings are satisfied. They strategically obliterated the Battle of sexes by exploiting males' thirst for companionship
Not only that but they collectively subdued civilization into total submission to gynocracy under the guise of "equality." When it comes to their needs and welfare, they are relentless, they gaslighted, manipulated, and fooled us into a gynocetric u cuckholdry. Men expected foids to be honorable because they wrongfully assumed men and women are the same...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and the BULL
Yes, but i was a naive guy back then. Antipsychotics med enlightned me. Most of you Need them
Sounds like females control you, not me

Lol, many girls actually have a whole "harem" of thirsty men that they skillfully exploit for favors, a few "backups" for their boyfriend in case they break up or something, some "friends with benefits" for sex, some nerdy soyboys to help them for their school or work projects, etc.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Nope. Incels don't exist in their world.
Crazy world we in

Have you seen this hot girls roasting manlet spic Israel Padilla so hard he almost cried?

There’s also this tall blonde stacy kicking this subhuman uber manlet driver in the groin.

women can’t lose gg