Dude im so ugly literally everyone gives me advice on looks

TARAN

TARAN

I'm the peak of subhumanity man literally every fucking person I met is like "eat more gain weight" ," what's on your face " ,"use this or that shit on your acne"
Fucking adults kids teachers parents even oldcels fucking everyone is like that
These niggas are going to make me rope by the end of 2025

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid, try2beme, Zeruel and 6 others
go ER on them bhai

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and <6PSLcel
address the situation objectively, for example irl , you look tired = upper eyelid exposure and /or tear throughs . People can't really pinpoint what exactly is wrong with you, aside from normie advice get enough sleep/rest.

address the situation objectively, for example irl , you look tired = upper eyelid exposure and /or tear throughs . People can't really pinpoint what exactly is wrong with you, aside from normie advice get enough sleep/rest.
Tbh the only thing I got is acne already good now some scars left and the main problem is I'm Hella skinny so yeh

People just tell me I am cute or have a very innocent smile. And they tell me I should smile more and leave.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 51465
well take the advice

People just tell me I am cute or have a very innocent smile. And they tell me I should smile more and leave.
They are indirectly saying u r ugly

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
They are indirectly saying u r ugly
I know. I have crooked teeth and a slight overbite but people still tell I have an adorable smile.

I know. I have crooked teeth and a slight overbite but people still tell I have an adorable smile.
We all are blackpilled u know them it's their way to spread bluepill shit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@moreori

My self esteem is dead dude not possible to ER
You are not alone.

We go ER together comradecel.

Become an incel anarcho-syndicalist and together we will start the incel baby dick revolution worldwide.

34250595 987D 4E54 888F 8C0897D60EC9

• So Sad
Reactions: TARAN