Dudes that share dick pics on a men's forum are faggots!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
You'll never see such behavior on bodybuilding forums. These dudes manipulating other dudes to believe sharing dick pics are showing off are faggots. I know my dick. The only gender allowed to view it is female. But today, only one woman can see the Destroyer of Worlds.

Why would a dude want another guy to see his dick and give his opinion? That's faggotism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll, murdah, Autismcel and 14 others
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Everyone is obsessed with bbc

• Hmm...
4071360 1712684461128 png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Autismcel, OldRooster and 5 others
You'll never see such behavior on bodybuilding forums. These dudes manipulating other dudes to believe sharing dick pics are showing off are faggots. I know my dick. The only gender allowed to view it is female. But today, only one woman can see the Destroyer of Worlds.

Why would a dude want another guy to see his dick and give his opinion? That's faggotism.
What about your friends, don't you send them or don't they send you, even as a prank or something?

• JFL

Water

• Hmm...
What about your friends, don't you send them or don't they send you, even as a prank or something?
"Dude, check out my dick today!" a buddy texts his buddy and shares a pic of his dick.

"Damn, bruh, but it's soft."

Quickly, he jerks off and gets it hard takes a pic, and sends it. "What about now?"

"Now that shit's hard. Ngl. Whatcha gonna do now, buddy?" he sends him a selfie smiling.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Gonthar
It’s even funnier when they rip a dick pic off of Reddit then post it here larping their size.

• JFL
It’s even funnier when they rip a dick pic off of Reddit then post it here larping their size.
Definitely a faggot trait. Sharing any pics of any dicks is homosexual behavior.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Whats funny is that youll have people saying every detail of the penis to determine if its ideal or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Autismcel
bodybuilding is gay

• Hmm...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and i_love_roosters

Dudes that share dick pics o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ are faggots!​

Ftfy:feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Autismcel
"Dude, check out my dick today!" a buddy texts his buddy and shares a pic of his dick.

"Damn, bruh, but it's soft."

Quickly, he jerks off and gets it hard takes a pic, and sends it. "What about now?"

"Now that shit's hard. Ngl. Whatcha gonna do now, buddy?" he sends him a selfie smiling.
That's what I'm talking about!:feelsez:

• JFL
COPE.

BBC rules the world, and I'm not a blackcel.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and i_love_roosters