Duke Dennis Ohio Rizz 🔥

K

Kamui

Inactive
Green fn cooked Adin Ross and Fanum taxed my skbidi toilet deadass ong IShowSpeed Kai Cenat Sigma goon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Autismcel and fuxkdakikez

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, hattrick, Autismcel and 2 others
IMG 6199 IMG 6200 IMG 6201 IMG 6202 IMG 6203 IMG 6204 IMG 6205 IMG 6206

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, hattrick, GabachoCopium and 4 others
so true my fellow sigma

This nigger so subhuman he started a trend where everyone began cutting their dreads. Tyrones are having a field day with him on tiktok
the majority of those people shitting on Cuffem are not Tyrones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and butterworld
This nigger so subhuman he started a trend where everyone began cutting their dreads. Tyrones are having a field day with him on tiktok
Cuffem killed all the dread heads

Exactly why I’m sticking wit braids

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
What’s worse
Braids it signifies violent savage for the most part. If someone has braids I usually assume they have low impulse and higher aggression

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Braids it signifies violent savage for the most part. If someone has braids I usually assume they have low impulse and higher aggression
Autism lmao
IMG 6345 IMG 3607 IMG 6346
IMG 6350
IMG 6349
Braids/curls mog appeal wise + most niggas with dreads are NPCs and got them just cuz it’s popular, the market over saturated now every nigga and dey mom has them and their dreads don’t even mog like that tbh

Autism lmao
View attachment 2836409View attachment 2836410View attachment 2836411View attachment 2836413View attachment 2836414
Braids/curls mog appeal wise + most niggas with dreads are NPCs and got them just cuz it’s popular, the market over saturated now every nigga and dey mom has them and their dreads don’t even mog like that tbh
Dreads are overrated and look like shit but braids will always signify low inhib aggressive negroid to me. Curls are probably ideal

Dreads are overrated and look like shit but braids will always signify low inhib aggressive negroid to me. Curls are probably ideal
Ye dreads overrated rn but they still mog hard

Curls tho are top tier but most blacks can’t get the texture if you’re sub 4a

Brent Faiyaz type aesthetic braids mog hard

1 and 3 are dreads
Ye those are the type of dreads I meant that mog since they’re fresh retwist

Most niccas with dreads aren’t touching that level since they aren’t long enough and just look mid

• +1
Reactions: The Peoples Champ
Ye dreads overrated rn but they still mog hard

Curls tho are top tier but most blacks can’t get the texture if you’re sub 4a

Brent Faiyaz type aesthetic braids mog hard
what does sub 4a mean? im 4a and able to get loose curls